[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can they be saved? Are they beyond redemption? What would it take?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Blizzard-logo.jpg (943KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Blizzard-logo.jpg
943KB, 1920x1080px
Can they be saved?
Are they beyond redemption?
What would it take?
>>
>>389339519
companies are only as good as the people that work at them
>>
>>389339519
Pubg but with blizzard environments
>>
They're gorged with money and can't see anything beyond their big sellers. Why innovate when some faggot will just buy 20 loot crates for cosmetic drivel, or 100 card packs for an epic youtube video.
>>
>>389339519
>diversity hires
>games start turning to shit due to hiring developers based on skin color and/or genitals

They can't even get their store up anymore, it's been down and broken for 2 months now.
>>
>>389339683
Boom multi million dollan concept.
>>
All studios go to shit when Activision buys them
>>
>>389339519
>What would it take?
How about a good video game
>>
>>389339683
>Pubg
fuck off with this shit you cancer
>>
Blizzard literally did nothing wrong.
>>
hots can be saved if they make movement more responsive ala orb walking
starcraft is almost good enough on the single player campaign to be worth the price tag and the arcade is fun with friends. sure competitive is dead but it doesnt matter
hearthstone sjwwatch and diablo cannot
wow can only be saved with a new engine/remake and that wont ever happen unless wow dips below 2 million subs
>>
>>389339874
>wow can only be saved with a new engine/remake
not a chance with the current dev team
>>
>>389339519
Saved? Do they need saving?
>>
>>389339945
"and that wont ever happen"
i'm aware of this anon. theres way too much out dated shit in wow to continue adding new things at this point. that and the current engine is so clunky that new things always feel the same and theyre constantly limited by shit that shouldnt even be an issue
>every single new race uses an old skeleton
>new mounts as a result sometimes dont have fucking run animations
>lasers still dont have proper animations
took the game 12 years to give the players skeletons that move when casting spells outside of two static poses
>and said spells still cant come from staff
>>
It's just a logo, the talent that built up their brand left a long time ago, they're literally a money-farming drone company at this point
>>
>>389339519
No. Can't even save their legacy anymore. Just kill them
>>
>>389340247
the starcraft team is still pure anon. never give up hope
>>
File: nova4.gif (3MB, 794x338px) Image search: [Google]
nova4.gif
3MB, 794x338px
Starcraft Ghost
a 3rd person shooter where you play Nova and a space marine character like raynor one more stealthy the other being like gears of war
get different upgrades and weapons
add to that a really good 3rd person shooter multiplayer similar to command and conquer renegade or at least battlefield where you can be a firebat for example or fly a banshee
i love the Starcraft universe and would love to see something thats not an RTS in that world.
>>
>>389340091
not financially but quality-vise
>>
>>389340513
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/pgkmmz/starcraft-mmo-starcraft-universe

not what you described but not an rts
>>
>>389340513
They canned starcraft ghost completely.

Never gonna happen.
>>
>>389340579
>There's a Fan-Made 'StarCraft' MMO, and Blizzard Isn't Going to Shut It Down
Not going to shut it down until it's released to the public, I bet.
>>
>>389340720
blizzard gave it their blessing since he can't legally sell it. its free to play
>>
>>389340579

Wow, I'm impressed what people get out of the SCII engine.
>>
>>389340764
the arcade and campaign are the only reasons to play starcraft. theres shit like tower defense and mobas in there too. wouldnt be surprised if someone mods in a visual novel
>>
>>389340640
I played Starcraft Ghost in Starcraft 2. It was awesome.
>>
>>389339519
D2 Remastered with better mod support and tools
>>
>>389340579
If that's what I think it is, it's not an mmo. It's still restricted to the limit of a SC2 lobby. There is some persistence yes.

I stopped playing it after the first round. It's not very fun.
>>
>>389339746
The shit you talking bout. Blizzard store works fine.
>>
File: 1496522654912.png (197KB, 374x442px) Image search: [Google]
1496522654912.png
197KB, 374x442px
>>389340513
I fucking hate how Blizzard simply just doesn't develop or release new games anymore

Overwatch was their only new game released in like 15 years and even that was just a game made from the scraps of a cancelled MMO and was fucking low on content.

What the fuck are they even doing with the shitloads of money they are getting?
>>
>>389341183
coke and hookers obviously
>>
>>389341183
i'm still pissed we got overwatch and not titan. time travel mmo sounds a lot better than "lets pander to sjws and have our story not coincide with gameplay"
>>
>>389341183
paying their artists to exist
creating shareholder value for bobby
>>
>>389341309
pretty sure they spent more money on making these "story" commercials than on the actual game that doesn't even have anything to do with them
>>
>>389339519
everyone good and passionate that worked there is either dead inside or long since gone
>>
As a brood war fanboi I like them now that they released remastered. I am looking forward to their future games. Though I couldn't give two shits about Hearthstone.

I also wish wow would die so there'd be a chance to get WC4.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFKnv1YzI3k

This is whats happening. ActiBlizz doesnt care about games. Only thing that matters is making games with minimum budgets for maximum prophets
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.