[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they fuck it up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (250KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg
250KB, 1280x720px
Will they fuck it up?
>>
God I hope not.
>>
I have faith. Swapping between linear and non-linear environments seems like it would be jarring, like having a really scripted experience suddenly just open up into "just run around or something" for an hour until you go back underground.
>>
So is it open world or not? I wouldn't mind either way.
>>
>>389338319
Yeah
>>
>>389338319
>open world meme

Already did.
>>
The first two have not aged well at all
>>
>>389338437
Its going to be a mix of linear and non-linear environments. So probably underground is old Metro formula, then to move around the world it requires you to go above ground.
I doubt the game will go full open world, let you backtrack through to old locations/towns and do shit.
>>389338535
LL still looks good visually, outside of faces. 2033 just has nice atmosphere but visually its pretty awful now.
>>
>>389338319
Is it going to force you to sit through dialog and experience the story for good karma? Probably throw in some limp dick stealth sections as well?
>>
>>389338535
thats a problem with realistic graphics
>>
>>389338408
worked okay in arkham city
>>
>>389338535
are you serious? what is a better looking corridor game than LL?
>>
>>389338535
i will still stand to this day that metro: 2033 is one of the best games ive played in a while

but all of the games i play are kinda shit so theres that
>>
>>389338319
They fucked up LL and Redux, so there is not hope.
They fell for the "streamline the fuck out of everything for consoles" meme, nobody ever recovered from this cancer which poisons the mind.
>>
>>389338319
They already did with that trailer.
>>
yeah if they don't add mod support
>>
File: 2623.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2623.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
People think Last Light is bad? I played 2033 when it first came out and loved it but I enjoyed LL more for sure. And I thought Redux was cool. I hope Exodus is good I'm looking forward to it. I think I'll start replaying Redux now.

I think the game would be cool with a small squad you can order around. The sections you explore with your boys were cool. You could have a base similar to the one in the LL DLC.
>>
>>389338408
>Swapping between linear and non-linear environments seems like it would be jarring
Worked well enough in STALKER games.
>>
File: Black Station Metro Redux.webm (3MB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
Black Station Metro Redux.webm
3MB, 720x400px
>>389343225
LL and Redux have a lot of mechanics downgrades and dumber AI.
Maybe it has been a while since you played the original and you just forgot.
>>
File: Black Station Metro2033.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Black Station Metro2033.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>389344398
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.