[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: gta.png (381KB, 532x316px) Image search: [Google]
gta.png
381KB, 532x316px
Which one is better?
>>
IV has better characters
V has better everything else
>>
SA
>>
IV has better single-player dlc BECAUSE V DOESN'T HAVE ANY FUCK YOU ROCKSTAR
>>
>>389334010
V should be better but IV is just more fun
>>
>>389334010
IV with EFLC is way better than V
>>
V had all the chances in the world to be better than IV but somehow managed to fuck everything up. Sad.
>>
>>389334010
IV has better characters, story, driving, setting
V has better gun play, vehicles, shit to do

If V did not have online, it would be a far worse game than IV. The only thing saving it is the online play, because the SP is an awful piece of mess.
>>
IV is better all around
>>
IV has a better story, V has better gameplay
>>
inb4 crowbcat
>>
>>389334010

IV controlled like a drunken donkey.

V is smoother and generally more fun.

IV had more buildings you could go into and shit.

V has Trevor.

IV "COUSIN WANT TO GO BOWLING"

V Tenis for some reason.

I pick V, but I'm hoping they do a good job with VI whenever it comes out. I'd like to see a richer world not just a bigger one. I want to be able to go into more buildings and shit.
>>
>>389334010
V, the only thing IV has on it is the wounding mechanic. Pretty important for a game that's 90% shooty.
And it's not just the hobble around and take a nap part, hitting a gun arm threw an enemy's arm around spraying bullets erratically and hitting legs would stagger and tumble your enemies. Again, important stuff in a game mostly about shooting folks.
>>
V is the better game, IV is the better GTA game
>>
>>389334313
the irony is that online killed all the DLC and any focus on the singleplayer
>>
>>389334010
none, but V is less awful than IV
>>
>>389334695
I fell for the meme that shark cards would pay for singleplayer DLC. lesson learned.
>>
>>389334010
V
>>
>>389334804
>I fell for the meme that shark cards would pay for singleplayer DLC
Why would you think this, dumb fuck?
>>
IV is TECHNOLOGY
V is FUN
>>
4 only has one mission. Drive somewhere, kill people, drive away. Repeated like 40 times
>>
>>389334010
IV has better everything
V has a couple cool missions
>>
>>389334851
>Why would you think this, dumb fuck?
because it was discussed in the earlier years of gta:o, with developers even admitting the possibility of SP DLC, provided the game continue to do well.
>>
>>389334981
>with developers even admitting the possibility of SP DLC, provided the game continue to do well.
And? That really made you think shark cards would pay for potential DLC? Goddamn you're a literal retard.
>>
File: 76577834456.jpg (18KB, 326x238px) Image search: [Google]
76577834456.jpg
18KB, 326x238px
>>389335072
you mom's a retard.
>>
>>389334804
lmao
>>
>>389334010
VC > SA > III > IV > 2 > 1 >>>>> V
>>
>>389335201
>new game is always the worst
You belong here.
>>
>>389335265
>>>/r/eddit
>>
V didn't fuck up the driving, one of the focal points of the series.
>>
>>389335201
TLAD>SA>VCS>VC>IV>CW>V>III>LCS>TBOGT
>>
>>389335428
>TBoGT and III worse than V
wew lad
>>
>>389335386
>implying IV didn't have a God tier sense of speed
>>
>>389335360
>>>/a/lifeofinadequacy
>>
I've never played a gta game in my life. I just don't get the appeal.
>>
>>389335490
It didn't.
>>
who is tony, why is he gay, and how come he gets a ballad dedicated to him?
>>
>>389335653
Gay Tony owns the hottest clubs in Liberty City.
He gets in lots of crazy shit and gets saved by his bodyguard dozens of times.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.