[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is your clearance chip?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: metal-arms-mil-bot.jpg (68KB, 516x640px) Image search: [Google]
metal-arms-mil-bot.jpg
68KB, 516x640px
Where is your clearance chip?
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>389330221

NOT ME, NOT ME! SHOOT THE DROID!
>>
File: Bobby_kotick-jew.jpg (30KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby_kotick-jew.jpg
30KB, 300x260px
>>389330181
YOU_ARE_A_ROBOT

daily reminder we'll never EVER get a sequel because this man is sitting on the IP
>>
File: Sniper's Lair....png (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sniper's Lair....png
6KB, 300x300px
>>389330181
Metal Arms thread? Good. In an attempt to stir discussion and keep the thread alive:

>Favorite weapon
>Favorite enemy robot (by design or to play as)
>Favorite campaign level(s)
>Most hated level
>How badly do you want a modern sequel?
>>
File: magits Mil City.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
magits Mil City.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>389330181
Fucking hell this game was pretty tricky for its age range.

I know people overuse "dark souls of X" but this was legitimately the Dark Souls of kids' games.
>>
>>389331283
>>Favorite weapon
SCATTER BLASTER
>favourite enemy robot
Trooper
>favourite campaign
Clean Up (Droid City)
>most hated level
RAT Race when I was a kid, Zombiebot today
>how badly?
Badly and it's never NEVER EVER going to happen, but imagine how good it would be as a multiplat. I'd finally have something worth playing on the PS4 I got for a present
>>
>>389331283

Rivet Gun level 3
Predator
Hard
Hold your ground
On a scale of 1-10, 9.
>>
>>389331297

Whenever I replayed the game, I noticed a lot of the issues I had when I was a kid was simply stubbornness against using any grenade beside the coring charges. After being a bit more loose with recruiter grenades/emp grenades, the game becomes a LOT easier.
>>
>>389331664
Yeah in particular the zombiebot king boss
>>
This was one of my favorite games on the PS2, got it out of a Walmart bargain bin 'cause the cover art looked cool. Makes me wish it was available to play on PC besides emulation, though I could always bust out my ps2 again.

>>389331393

>>Favorite weapon
I seem to remember enjoying the hell out of the nailgun-type weapon, whatever it was called. Primarily because it could snipe decently, and I always enjoyed hitting enemies' limbs and causing them to go all flopsy and making them misthrow grenades and shoot wildly.
>>Favorite enemy robot (by design or to play as)
Design-wise the zombies were pretty cool (and horrifying), but the most fun to play is easily the huge robots with the rockets and minigun, just because it was nice to stomp around and blow the shit out of everything for a while.
>Most hated level
Honestly I don't remember the specific levels at this point its been so long. But I remember one of my favorite missions to fuck around in was fighting against all the Mils in the main resistance town.
>>
>>389330221
AGH!
AGH!
AGH!
AGH!
>>
>get to turret level
>spend the next 2 hours just to beat the 5 minute level
>>
WAS GLITCH A FRICKIN MORBOT?

ITS BEEN 15 YEARS TELL ME
>>
>>389335003

The spawn patterns are randomized which makes it even more difficult to actually beat the fucking thing.

Fuck Hold Your Ground. What a terrible level.
>>
>Krunk acts like a piece of shit for the first third of the game
>get to FUCKING KRUNK
>you get to play as him
>entire room of erupts into chaos because his whole gimmick is turning enemies against each other with hacks and recruiter grenades
>Krunk immediately becomes god tier

That is a 10/10 level right there. Easily one of the most fun levels ever made.
>>
File: 1503800100727.png (154KB, 500x605px) Image search: [Google]
1503800100727.png
154KB, 500x605px
>tfw could not get the past THAT section in some cliff river in a junkyard level

Fucking asshole robots that assemble themselves as soon you get close to them. That shit is what turned me off this game few years ago.
>>
>Mozer Schmozer
>the loading screen is longer than the actual level

am I the only one that just ran through it in 30 seconds hitting the attack button
>>
>>389331283
>Weapon
Scatter Blaster 3
>Enemy
The purple staff guys
>Level
Krunk's Level
>Hated Level
Hold your Ground
>sequel
10/10 please make
>>
>>389335378

The slingshot + coring charges, rocket launcher, and scatter blaster are your best friends when dealing with zombiebots. Don't bother with anything else unless you have to.

>>389335396

How banged up is your disc that it took that long to load? My load times were around 10-15 seconds. But yeah, that level was piss easy to basically ignore and just rush through.
>>
>>389335628
>Disc
I just boot up my 360 and play it on that, downloaded from the marketplace.

Loading screens are like 10 seconds but damn the mission is short if you run through it
>>
>>389331283

>Favorite weapon
Scatter blaster level 3, but the basic ripper is a lot of fun if you can get the aim right.
>Favorite enemy robot (by design or to play as)
The flying one for gameplay, but zombie robots for aesthetic.
One of the Wastelands levels.
>Most hated level
Probably the mill comm center. Trenches are just super bland to explore. Coliseum is cool but it overstays its welcome.
I would unironically donate to its kickstarter if it showed gameplay and had the same crew from the original studio.
>>
>>389331283

>No "favorite track"

This game had surprisingly good music, it's just most people couldn't hear it since the default audio mixing makes the sound effects completely drown out the BGM.

Anyway, here's mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ_c1uJN8EA
>>
Best npc?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KQvOZkp_fE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGga4OcODIA

>glitch picks up a needler
>throws it away
halo on suicide watch
>>
Best game desu
>>
>>389331283
>Favorite gun
Either upgraded mining laser or rivet gun.
>Favorite enemy
Troopers all the way, really fun to take control of and fly around.
>Favorite level
Either the mission where you have to pretend to be a mill sly and follow that scientists orders or where your in the colosseum.
>Worst level
That level where your in the car and had to get a chip from a mill scientist. There was a time limit and I couldn't control the car for shit.
>A sequel
If it was announced I'd cum on the spot.
>>
File: Controltether.png (74KB, 299x183px) Image search: [Google]
Controltether.png
74KB, 299x183px
no love for tether?
>>
God I miss this game so much
>>
>>389331283
>Favorite Weapon
Scatter Blaster!
>Favorite enemy robot
Those flying tentacly dudes with the lasers were pretty cool.
>Favorite campaign levels
The arena one(s?) amazed me when I was little.
>Most hated level
Rat race
I'd sacrifice my firstborn.
>>
>>389335209
Yeah, I think. Can't you see the same symbol on the back of his head all around the morbot city when you're down there?
>>
>>389338459
Tethering a titan or trooper was the shit.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.