[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nokia n-gage slayer of consoles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: nokia-n-gage.jpg (69KB, 800x456px) Image search: [Google]
nokia-n-gage.jpg
69KB, 800x456px
Lets pay tribute to the real king of gaming the nokia n-gage. This chad at my highschool had one, all the women wanted to play it. I only had normal nokia phone I found at the bottom of a metal shredder working perfectly. No womyns wanted to play snake on my normal nokia phone.
>feelsbadman.jpeg
Oh and didn't have one cause poorfag?
>feelsbadman.jpegx2
>>
File: Nokia-NGage-QD.jpg (139KB, 1200x767px) Image search: [Google]
Nokia-NGage-QD.jpg
139KB, 1200x767px
Had the QD been the first model of N-GAGE it probably would have been successful.

The original model of N-GAGE is incredibly flawed, I should know, I had both models.
>Have to hold it like a taco up to your ear to use it as a phone
>You have to open it up to change the game and memory card
>The buttons are too spaced out
>>
>>389329720
Was this n-gage ad insinuating that he was fhapping?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdlAJEEn4lE
>>
>>389329903
>cingular
>>
>me and my lil bro had one
>used to play Worms against each other during class
>watching flash videos with my friends on it during lunch break
Also zero DRM so you can download every damn game released for the thing onto a single memory card. I loved my old n-gage.
>>
>>389330084
I spent my lunch breaks at school playing translated FF3 (NES) on it.
>>
>>389329720
>>Have to hold it like a taco up to your ear to use it as a phone
Just hold it like a normal phone, that's what I always did because I wasn't autistic
>>
>>389329720
The only downside QD had was that rubber band that wouldn't sit in place
>>
>tfw probably the only one ITT who played some symbian FPS multiplayer over bluetooth
>fucking owned everyone on i played with because of superior N-Gage QD controls
feelt good
>>
>vertical screen so you couldn't see shit in Sonic N
Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>389329524
I'm glad it failed. can you imagine what kind of world we have today if it was successful?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.