[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

og xbox thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: cxClTdN.jpg (897KB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
cxClTdN.jpg
897KB, 4032x2268px
og xbox thread
>>
>og xbox thread
>not a halo ce but a fucking halo 4 mc
>>
File: 1407981907515.jpg (34KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1407981907515.jpg
34KB, 292x257px
>All that awesome xbox stuff
>That shitty tv
>>
That's a fucking expensive wall. Not to mention the tools in the right side of the photo.
>>
>>389329220
the guy clearly looted a gamestop, look at his bare framed walls. That's drywall damage. Hurricane came through, this guy and his friends loot the gamestop, he resells the merchandise to finance his renovations.
This is why you get flood insurance folks. Without, you descend into barbarism.
>>
File: 1423751259532.png (197KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1423751259532.png
197KB, 500x351px
I've been gifted an Xbox very recently. How easy is it to mod and what games are good for it?
>>
Doa3 is probably the best 3d fighter ever made and most aesthetically well done for the generation
>>
>>389329507
gamestops are still selling og xboxes?
>>
>>389329641
Strangers wrath, crimson skies, kotor, ninja gaiden
>>
>>389329706
Old hurricane.

But maybe idk.
>>
Theres a game shop near me selling Steel Batallion for $200. Is it worth it?
>>
>>389329507
Doubt it. I lived in multiple places with rooms like that. No hurrocanes or floods that aren't from pipes here. The display definitely is suspicious but too much of it is out of place. There's stuff that doesn't add up, like the SB periphs just hanging. That was a 160 game on release with the kit. No store would do that.
>>
the screenshot is from neogaf. are you saying they would steal?
>>
File: jPf5Mlu.jpg (36KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
jPf5Mlu.jpg
36KB, 256x363px
Just bought it used from ebay (with manual, original case and in excellent condition considering it was released 15 years ago). Took a while to find the best offer across multiple sites but it was worth it.
>>
>>389330345
best offer? the fuck? the game is like 5 dollars
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.