[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MMOs no longer fill the void what the fuck do i do now bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: sadasian.jpg (137KB, 1010x810px) Image search: [Google]
sadasian.jpg
137KB, 1010x810px
>MMOs no longer fill the void

what the fuck do i do now bros?
>>
>>389328340
live
>>
>>389328340
I can fill that void if you know what I mean
>>
>>389328340
Not sure man. Try snorting cocaine.
>>
>>389328340
Play some actual good games now
>>
>>389328762

This. Work a shit job for some time, learn to invest and then gamble some.
fuck bitches
git mooooneeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>389328975

Put it all into real estate it's a super smert thing to do right now. Trust me.

You can trust me.
>>
>>389328340
play MMOs with your wife?
>>
>>389328762
>live

Playing video games is "live".
>>
Find another hobby, something outside of video games, build sometime, learn and develop a skillset that can be used for something actually useful, like woodworking for example.
>>
>>389329036
I wish to build the equestrian! Neigh!
>>
>>389329225

Let me just tell you, if you've already invested a portion of your life into video games and media, it's best to go with a different hobby that produces something tangible at the end of the day.
>>
I don't play a whole lotta video games anymore, man

Eventually they just lose their luster and you'll play a handful of single player games here or there
>>
>>389329036
you mean buy land? that's expensive anon.
>>
>>389329358

I urge you to not follow that "advice".
To humor you though it's really not as expensive as you think but a person needs to have the proper relationships and readiness to do the legwork if they're gonna gamble with unincorporated land.
>>
It depends on where you're based and where you'd put those investments, but seriously that was sarcasm up there.
>>
>>389329457
I figured buying an empty building or a house in a moderately popular area would be good for easy money, but I don't know too much about it.
I mostly throw all my cash into crypto because I need money to get out of my shit job,
and it's all I know how to do.
>>
just live bro. just lose all of your money
>>
>>389328340
Play pubg
>>
>>389328340
Probably because MMOs fucking suck now.
>>
>>389329719
>now
>>
>>389328340
Most MMO's are themparks and garbage tier
Wait for
>Ashes of Creation
>Chronicles of Elyria
>Star Citizen (Lel)
>Wild West Online
>Albion to actually be decent
so forth and so on
Also
>inb4 "hurr muh kikestarter vaporware"
>>
>>389330237
hurr muh kikestarter vaporware
>>
>>389328340
Play actual video games?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.