[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will redd*t ever forgive him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage.jpg (39KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
39KB, 200x200px
Will redd*t ever forgive him?
>>
Only if he makes Half-Life 3.
>>
>caring about what reddit thinks
You have to go back
>>
Only redditors like him or Steam or Valve to begin with.
>>
File: QQadV.jpg (679KB, 2600x1950px) Image search: [Google]
QQadV.jpg
679KB, 2600x1950px
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>389326165
His birthday is coming up in two months, we should send him another.
>>
>>389326387
There were plans last week to make one to EA's CEO on his birthday (to test out the curse theory) which comes out in one week.
The idea was probably scrapped
>>
>>389326457
>curse theory
Extrapolate
>>
>>389326647
Bad things happen after /v/ sends a card out of genuine sincerity.
>Valve downfalls on quality
>Iwata dies
>Kojima gets fired and Kojima becomes Japanese EA
>Treehouse starts fucking up everything
It's paranoia/"meme magic" to say the least
>>
File: lcQ8f.jpg (505KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
lcQ8f.jpg
505KB, 1600x1067px
>>389326165
>>389326647
>Send one to Gabe
>Valve becomes shit
>Send one to treehouse
>They start censoring games
>Send one to Arino
>Huge DMCA takedowns all across youtube
I don't know of any more but these things are definitely cursed.
>>
>>389327805
which begs the question, what would happen if one was sent with malice or false sincerity?
>>
>>389327990
It's a curse, if the emotion behind it is strong enough it will work.
>>
>>389327410
>>389327805
>Valve becomes shit
A lot of that was inevitable due to Valve's horizontal structuring combined with the success of Steam. They have no monetary incentive to make games any more and if they did, no one would be able to get everyone else in line to do it.
>>
who cares, we aren't reddit, fuck off back there
>>
>>389328118
But the cards sent were built with sincerity not hate.
>>
>>389327805
>Those are the faces of digital only
That is why I refuse to pay a single cent for a digital copy of any type of media.
>>
>>389328317
This place is only capable of destruction. If anything sending the card with malice would probably work better.
>>
>>389325862
Even a small subreddit ECLIPSE any board on here, so you should care, 4chan is completely irrelevant when it comes to changing public opinion
>>
>>389328625
There was a "FUCK YOU" card toward Treehouse after Fate's localization but it was never confirmed to have been sent due to everyone being hesitant to actually send the damn thing
>>
>>389325780
what's to forgive?
we'll be getting a fan-made, yet Valve backed, rendition of Epistle 3 in a few years.
and then half life 3 is only a few years after that, certainly by the above team when they get integrated into Valve proper.
>>
>>389325780
He did something that angered Reddit? Or are you talking about this board?
>>
>>389329302
Everyone was pissed at Artifact
>>
>>389327805
Kojima also got one and so did Iwata.
>>
>>389325780
Is this a ruse to make 4chan side with Gaben? You wont fool me, Valve.
>>
>>389328625
It's like /v/'s little spirit bomb of autism
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.