[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood is skipping Blighttown and the Depths. Adulthood is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: .png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Childhood is skipping Blighttown and the Depths.
Adulthood is realizing that they are the best locations.
>>
Adulthood is playing a harder game.
>>
Blighttown is definitely not the best location, and the Depths has a shitty boss. Please think before posting.
>>
>>389323157
Doesn't exist
>>
>>389323082
Why is there a hidden wall in the big tree?
>>
>>389323507
more like two hidden walls. fuck that shit
>>
Once you've played the game long enough you'll skip any area that's not necessary too.
>>
>>389323082
Your stupid shitty meme (that is, admittedly, the only good way for a thread on /v/ to gain traction) aside, I agree completely.
If you have a computer from modern times, Blight Town doesn't lag at all. And that was my primary gripe with it back then.
>>
I like the Depths; it's a spooky location and probably my favorite area to do PvP in

Blighttown can suck it tho, but I only ever played the ps3 version of the game
>>
>>389323507
trees are convoluted
>>
>>389323082
childhood is playing through it unless you're a walkthrough fag that took the master key
adult hood is skipping it because it's boring and far from the best location
>>
Blight town was only bad the first time through just because it was harder than the previous areas desu and the depths is just fine and always was. I think the swamp area is fairly tedious, but that's the only negative thing I have to say about the areas
>>
childhood is listening to /v/
adulthood is enjoying video games on your own
>>
>>389323082
Mom! someone on /v/ is being contrarian again
>>
Adulthood is noticing how your frames tank in Blighttown.
>>
>>389323082
I always do things in the "intended" order, but blighttown and the depths are far from the best areas unless you have a sewer level fetish.
>>
>>389325336
>Adulthood is noticing how your frames tank in Blighttown.

It's 2017 and your computer can't run blighttown at 30FPS?
>>
The Depths are great and I had no trouble getting through them on my first playthrough, when I was absolute shit at the game. I didn't even know what curses did until looking the area on a wiki long after beating it

Blighttown is a perfectly fine area that's really just as fair as all the other ones, save for that fucking elevator. Fuck that elevator, I nearly uninstalled because of it
>>
>>389325396
You can use something called dsfix to get 60fps
on high end rigs it apparently drops below 30
never played das1 on pc though
>>
>>389323368
>>389323598

Absolutely these

The Depths are pretty fun but yea, the boss is terrible. It's hitbox is shit, its health is huge, its boring and terrible.
Blighttown is bad because of the platforms, and tough out of place mobs, not to mention skeetos that are hard to hit. It's the only area of the game where you have to worry about fucking platforming and its shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.