[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ys Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Ys-VIII-Dated-July-21-Vita (1).jpg (97KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Ys-VIII-Dated-July-21-Vita (1).jpg
97KB, 600x338px
Just played the demo for VIII and counting down the days, anons. You guys hyped?
>>
Just started playing Ys 1&2 Chronicles. I love face smashing to kick ass metal guitar music but heard face smashing goes away. When does campaign smashing go away and do the games at least keep the kick ass metal guitar music?
>>
>>389321880
I'm on the fence. I've hear lots of good things about it but the demo didn't particularly wow me. Felt like I was just playing Celceta again.
>>
Did the same thing OP. Played the demo and immediately pre-ordered on Amazon. I'm even revisitng my Ys games on Steam to pass the time
>>
Question about this series, are the games connected, or could a newcomer just jump into any one of them, like with FF and DQ?
>>
>>389325470
Barring 1+2, there are only connected by recurring characters and maybe small references and cameos. Feel free to jump in wherever you like.
>>
>>389325470
They are all self-contained. You can go into any one of them fresh
>>
I ordered the special edition and now it's revealed that it's far larger in size than sonic mania's special edition
>>
File: 1504119199149.jpg (9KB, 260x258px) Image search: [Google]
1504119199149.jpg
9KB, 260x258px
>Never played a Ys game before
>Tried the demo for PS4
>Combat is fun and the music is amazing
>Protag looks slick as fuck and the main girl is cute

help, at this rate I'm going to buy it
>>
>Bought the Japanese Vita version in 2016
>Bought the Japanese PS4 version early 2017
>hyped
Finishing it once is enough. Doing the game twice burnt me out, even with the additional contents.
>>
>>389322348
the game is less then 10 hours, the only place that isn't rock/metal is the mines. the second half of the game is Darm Tower which is metal/rock through out.
>>
>>389326731
I was asking about if the music and face ramming stay in the sequel games.
>>
>>389326958
Music ye, face ramming ne
>>
>>389326505
Yes, Dogi is pretty cute.
>>
Playable Elena when? We already got Yunica, Karna, Frieda, and Dana as playable characters, we should be allowed to play as the second best girl in the series.
>>
>>389326668
well, we want to understand the story or at least understand what the hell's going on in the game. so some of us are waiting for the localized release rather than import. granted that the story is just secondary to the gameplay in Ys games, but still the series' lore has charm on its own.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.