[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Walking Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: F.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
F.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Played through episode 1 again. What the FUCK went so wrong? How did we go from this VERY SCENE to the garbled shit we got in Season 3? Fuck Telltale. The taste of money diluted the taste of passion, I suppose.
>>
Season 1 and 2 were a virtual tie as far as the story goes. Season 3 was hot garbage.
>>
>>389316490
While I enjoyed S1 and 2, I much preferred S1.. A lot of the novelty of S2 (for me) was seeing an older and wiser Clem, but that was about it as far as positive aspects go. Actually, scratch that. Seeing Kennychad return was great. Season 3 had roughly 0 redeeming qualities.
>>
Nobody who worked on Season 1 probably even touched Season 3, if they're even still working for Tell Tale. Same goes for Season 2. Tell Tale burns through employees to shit out the same game now, no game by them will ever have the same planning or execution of TWD S1.
>>
>>389317870
This. Each game is shat out by a different group of interns and 3rd parties. The only original TT members are the VAs and the CEO, who are all wiping their asses with $100 bills by now.
>>
File: download.jpg (27KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
27KB, 400x225px
Walking Dead has this problem across all platforms. Personally I think it's cause we never start to see answers regarding the walkers, no one even questions it or cares to try and find out what caused the outbreak.
I get it, they're busy trying to survive, but my point is that that story gets boring eventually.
>>
This ""game"" was a fluke, and not even that great.
>>
>>389316490
Season 2 was shit. When i finished season 1 i felt like i had just finished a great story, when i finished season 2 i was like "wtf that was a piece of shit" I didn't even feel for any of the characters and could've cared less if one died.

It led me to believe that the biggest part of TWD was the relationship between lee and clem and that without it the whole story becomes shit.
>>
>>389316490
How could anybody in their right mind think TWD2 is anything but shit? It's barely better than 3.
>>
>>389318139
I don't give a fuck about "finding the cause." That sounds boring as piss. Seeing the societal impact is (or, well, was) much more interesting. The not-knowing makes the threat more visceral, imo.

>>389318158
(You)
>>
>>389315410

They lost most of their writers. They left to make campo santo or w/e. The Firewatch team.
>>
>>389318484
Eh. Agree to disagree. The society aspect is the boring part to me.
>>
>>389318158

This.

>>389318484

Get fucked. This game has less gameplay than TLoU, and you faggot give that game so much shit just because it's a Sony exclusive, while praising this tripe.

Mustards are the worst.
>>
>>389318708
>/v/ is only one PCkek meme
Literally autistic. Your opinion means less than that of a butthurt mustardfag.
>>
The real answer is because the lead writer and a few others from Telltale left right after Season 1 because they were essentially told after the critical success they'd be stuck doing nothing but The Walking Dead for the rest of their time there, so they formed the company that did Firewatch.

S2 was pretty fucking shit, I didn't even bother with S3 when I saw the putrid new art style.
>>
>>389318798
What
>>
>>389316490
No.

2 fucking sucked. They clearly were writing it as it went instead of having the story laid out from the beginning of development. They just abort the entire plot with Carver(?) making Clem his protegee of sorts and have then wander around doing nothing.

The entire season doesn't have any fucking downtime to get to know any of the characters until the final episode for like 20 minutes, then everyone gets slaughtered.
>>
>>389318798

You're an idiot.
>>
>>389318708
>>389319367
>Reddit spacing
Look, I know you haven't been here long and you've seen a few people shitting on TLoU (that doesn't happen anymore, btw), but I can assure you there are many people that browse /v/ and aren't in the master race. Take your pitchforks back to your hugbox.
>>
>>389319592
Who are you talking to
>>
>>389319592
>that doesn't happen anymore, btw

Happened several times this year. Fucking morron..
>>
File: have a (you).gif (443KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
have a (you).gif
443KB, 480x238px
>>389319731
>"morron"
wew lad. Have one last (You) for your troubles, nigger.
>>
>>389319841

Not an argument.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.