[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I git gud at Vanquish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: vanquish.jpg (118KB, 500x281px)
vanquish.jpg
118KB, 500x281px
How do I git gud at Vanquish?
>>
>>389304226
Abuse the boostdodge exploit like everyone else.
>>
Boost cancel
>>
what difficulty you on bithc
>>
>>389304226
First off you need to boost dodge like a mofo, know how to use your guardpoint on the shotgun melee, play with kb/m, and learn the ins and outs of how to use your cigarettes to the fullest.

I beat God Hard, I'm definitely not the best, but I enjoyed the feeling of being in the top 50 on the steam leaderboards. Some of the most important things I learned on that run was how to control Romanovs, how to toss a grenade while sliding to make it come out faster, and how to control regular red Gorgies.

One of the most important things to know is to shoot off the heads of Romanovs, even from very long distance where you're not doing much damage, because it takes their aggro off you unless you're actively damaging them. You can also use the LFE gun and Shotgun to stunlock lone Romanovs to death, and you can also use the Disc Launcher to do massive limb damage to them from a distance, which can make them way easier. Getting around a Romanov to damage the weakpoint is worth far more than you'd expect on God Hard and helps you do massive damage.

I still don't know how to control the Bia enemies, but bless the soul of whoever can. Also don't be afraid to leave cover, every shot type in the game is a projectile attack, I'm pretty sure there isn't a single enemy in the game with a hitscan attack, so use that knowledge to your advantage and do your best to go fast. Sitting in one place and trying to peak at enemies from cover only makes them focus fire on you harder and makes things feel tougher than they are. Even if it's just from one spot of cover to another, go out there and boost around. Boost into enemy lines, take out a lone guy, take over the cover he was using, repeat. Stuff like that.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.