[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

16 years later and this is still the scariest game in existence.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Fatal_Frame_Rope_Hallway.jpg (164KB, 637x483px) Image search: [Google]
Fatal_Frame_Rope_Hallway.jpg
164KB, 637x483px
16 years later and this is still the scariest game in existence.
>>
>>389302768
It's a fantastic horror game, but it's never scared me. Ghosts don't really get to me much, though I can totally understand why people are scared of it.
>>
>>389302867
I bet you think zombies are more terrifying, pleb.

Ghosts > anything else
>>
>>389302768
Goddamnit if only FEAR 1 was a little more like it.
>>
Thats not Silent Hill 2
>>
>>389302989
I can't even think of a single scary zombie game, so no.

I love ghosts, but they don't scare me.
>>
>>389302768
>>389302867
>It's a fantastic horror game, but it's never scared me.

It's half true for me. I was scared at first, but after a while it felt more like a zombie game because they give you the means and know how to dispose of the problem (in this case the spoopy boo boos)
>>
>>389302989
I feel like ghosts are just scarier cause theres really no logical way to deal with them. And they can walk through walls and shit which is fucking unfair.
>>
So what's the deal with Ninty co-owning the Fatal Frame IP now? I didn't think KT were hurting enough to justify having to sell off their IPs (Or was it pre-merger?).
>>
This series went to shit around the third game and is a garbage lesbian anime waifus dressed as Samus piece of shit now.
>>
>>389303587
I will forever hate TK for selling this franchise to a company that clearly doesn't deserve it
>>
>>389303587
>>389304592
I don't understand this. Fatal Frame 5 was most definitely the one game that best applied the WiiU's unique controller screen concept.
>>
>>389302989
Not him but ghosts generally don't scare me either for the same reason zombies don't scare me, mainly because they generally just look too human. When it comes to shit that scares me, it's stuff that defies all logic or reasoning in terms of appearance.
>>
>>389304834
But you'd have to get a Wii u to enjoy it. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy.
>>
>>389303745
>waifus dressed as Samus piece of shit now.
Only in the west, and it become worse when you retards defended censorship, like:
>b-b-but she looks hotter in the censored samus outfit
Kys Americans
>>
>>389302768
Dead space is much more frightening
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.