[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What MMO should I play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: The great debate.jpg (313KB, 2022x558px) Image search: [Google]
The great debate.jpg
313KB, 2022x558px
I want to sink my teeth into an MMO but I'm haveing a hard time choosing which one.

I played legion when it came out but quit because of money stuff. It was okay.

FF14 is also okay but I'm not really into the artstyle.

I was also thinking about a Vanilla WoW server.

Don't say they're all shit, I know that but I want the least shitty.
>>
Elder Scrolls Online
>>
retail wow is still the best you'll ever get

ff14 is just another wow clone with countless dead zones and dead servers, it's a console mmo with millions of set backs and plastic fake graphics
>>
>>389302564
Ffxi on a 75 cap private server
>>
>>389302843
I used to raid with my guild, but I've not played in almost a year now, and I'm so far behind on progression it'd be a shitty time to try and catch up.
>>
>>389303290
Its probably the best time to catch up. 7.3 has a bunch of catchup mechanics to help players who took a break. If you're not worried about being the #1 ranked Raiding guild it really is a great time to go back.
>>
>>389302564
Neither of those 2 is an MMO though. They're just single player RPGs with optional co-op activities.
>>
>>389304729
I meant more of the sense that I wouldn't really have a raiding spot. I left kinda suddenly. I normally don't like cathup mechanics in games, but if It can help me get my artifact up to speed then I'll throw away my principles.

>>389304951
Would a vanilla WoW server be a better option then?
>>
File: 6dc.jpg (13KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
6dc.jpg
13KB, 400x384px
>>389302750
>>
>>389302564
WoW has better endgame content and XIV has better leveling content and bosses. But the more you play, you realize that every XIV boss has as predictable a pattern as WoW made worse by the final phase where they explode and tanks have to use their limit break.
>>
So what I'm getting from this thread, is that WoW is still the only option.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.