[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of just cause /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-09-04-17-36-23-.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-04-17-36-23-.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
What do you think of just cause /v/?
>>
first two were really fun, 3 was okay.
>>
File: 1446505947566.png (2MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1446505947566.png
2MB, 1200x1500px
>>389302406
>>
2 was pure kino. Never played 3 because it performed like garbage and didn't look as interesting.
>>
It's good.
There aren't many flaws. One of them is the repetition, it's mechanics focused and seems designed to be played in short bursts over time. It's designed to be fun and nothing else
>story is optional .
>10 mins of explosion fueled fun destroying an enemy area
>but there's shit loads of enemy bases
>a varaiy of vehicles
>upgrades .
>>
>>389302406
I actually just downloaded 3. Only played 'Boom Island' so far but the mechanics seem interesting.
>>
First game was a fun action movie car chase simulator with good atmosphere.

Second game was pure dumb scatterbrained fun.

Third game is like the second game but with more shit and much, much more focus, and also for the first time actually had a memorable, well developed and intimidating villain.

the games somewhat scratch my Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction itch, but not quite.
>>
>grab a bomb jet
>fly over enemy bases and carpet bomb them untill you win
>or you get nuked by those special bases,
>>
>>389303397
>nuke bases.
I never figured that part out, how do you stop them for nuking you? Even after I take the base, it still launches nukes at you
>>
Ricos race changed with ever game,
>white in jc1
>mexican in jc2
>Italian in jc3
>>
File: 20170827154622_1.jpg (284KB, 2229x1259px) Image search: [Google]
20170827154622_1.jpg
284KB, 2229x1259px
2 is one of my all time favorite games, gave up on 3 after 10 hours. Aimlessly driving around isn't fun anymore because of the shit controls, and Medici isn't as interesting as Panau.
>>
>play Just Cause 3
>crash a car into a corner of a city, get out, spend 5 minutes liberating it, fly uphill far away to get collectible
>come back and car is still there and exactly as damaged as it was, AND the physics objects it crashed into are still where they were and not respawned

>Grand Theft Auto V
>get out of car
>walk literally half a block away
>disappears completely

Why is GTAV so popular again?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.