[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NBA 2k17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 2k.jpg (135KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
2k.jpg
135KB, 640x908px
How do you play this? They got shot stick and dribble stick and you can only get perfect shots with the shot stick but then you can't do dribble maneuvers because dribble stick is turned off.

This my first sports game and I don't know any of the tropes.
>>
Thanks Warrior for ruining the NBA, now all we have to look forward to is:

Bad animation

Flanderized all of the characters

Instead of building on previous things in the series, it just introduces GOD SAIYANS and goes with it

First two arcs are recaps of bad movies stretched out to ten times the amount of time

Treats the audience as idiots

Powerlevels make absolutely no sense, which is fine, but every three episodes it reshuffles the in-series logic about them in and of itself which is just bad writing. 17 gets stronger than SSB by fighting poachers

"goku is holding back guys"

No weight to any of the punches

No actual suspense or tension

No manliness which is entirely what DBZ made its name off of

This "giant universal tournament" is a fucking rehash of the first U6 tournament, but with tons of fodder characters thrown in for u6/u7 to beat episode by episode and waste my fucking time with nothing happening

Goku Black is literally Xicor from Toyo's previous work but you're all too fucking stupid to see it

Awful music

Awful pacing

Awful writing

Awful animation

Awful characterization

Awful in-series consistency

Awful character designs

Back Tingles
>>
>>389301027
Wtf
>>
kek what happened to sports games being dudebro trash? thats what i thought, these games are way more complex than your shitty waifu games combined!
>>
I can't figure out how to make space either. I just throw passes till the AI backs off one of my characters or I throw 3s as soon as I get to the line.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.