[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PvP servers consist of nothing but high level griefers >PvE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>PvP servers consist of nothing but high level griefers
>PvE servers nothing but muh vidya politics
>Planning with friends is literally the only fun way to play unless you're a Sims Enthusiast or Pokemon Breeder
>game boils down to Minecraft for adults

Why is this game such trash and why do I keep playing it
>>
>>389293295
>PvE servers nothing but muh vidya politics
wat?
>>
>>389294352
someone once made reference to girl gamers and OP has never been the same
>>
Find a local unofficial server with some good mods, make friends with the people there (tend to have much more chill than officials) and never look back.
>>
File: 20161106015130_1.jpg (375KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20161106015130_1.jpg
375KB, 1600x900px
>>389293295
The game has been complete shit for a while now anon, just uninstall it and move on.
>>
>>389293295
>minecraft for adults

adults would rather play lego worlds with there wifes son
>>
it's all about the server you pick, PvE servers grief protection and PvP weekends are the shit. Basically spend the week building, taming and fortifying and the weekend holding out if another tribe decides they want to raid.
>>
>>389294860
>waste time farming resources so someone with infinite duped items can run to your base with max movespeed and suicide bomb it with c4, outrunning both autos and tanking shots with overpowered custom craft items and MC flak

And they do that on not just the weekends
>>
you fix arc by having all your shit not be destroyable unlesss you logged in bind shit to players and if they dont log in for x amount of days unflag it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.