[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wii Or Gamecube?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: metroidprime.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
metroidprime.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
i wanna play the trilogy before 4 comes out, which version is the best?
>>
gamecube because the trilogy has the motion dildo gimmick
anyway you'll have to play 3 that way becousi Jewtendo didn't give an option to classic controls
>>
Trilogy is probably the best way to just grab it and play.
>>
>>389292721
Honestly I like the motion control aiming
>>
>>389292326
I've noticed people are torn on what controls to use, plenty like the Gamecube controller (such as myself) and plenty like the motion controls since it gives you a lot more free aim. You'll simply need to try both possibly. I will say though, the original Gamecube versions offer more sequence breaks & MP2 is harder in general.
>>
>>389292326
Emulate on Dolphin. Wii version has slightly reduced visuals to accommodate three games on one disk.
>>
>>389292326
Trilogy version tuned down some graphical effects to fit all games on one disk, and there are some slight errors in the porting. Difficulty in Prime 2 is slightly toned down, but that's okay, because that game was insane.
>>
>>389292721
>Motion dildo gimmick
Motion controls on corruption are actually fine, literally just a fucking meme to hate on them so much for the trilogy. Same with Twilight Princess and Red Steel 2. Its fucking garbo on other games tho, but not these.
>>
>>389292326
>>389292924
I should also mention the lore for Metroid Prime 1 was changed in later versions, it's more consistent in the trilogy version I believe with the later entries so that's a plus.

>>389293006
Also this.
>>
>>389292326
Wii has reduced graphics but significantly better control scheme. They also toned down the difficulty on the second game. Neither one is significantly better than the other though.
>>
WiiU version has widescreen.

Also all version have advanced control setup which is probably worth experiencing.
>>
>>389293006
>>389293168
I don't understand, what made the second game so hard? I played it when it came out but I don't recall it being hard
>>
>>389292721
Doesn't make it the best version to be played in dolphin then, as the motion control translate well to a mouse and so it's better for a fps like Prime?
Honest question, I haven't emulated any wii game yet.
>>
>>389293748
I didn't find it hard either, but out of the 3 it had the difficulty balance the highest.

It should also be noted that Veteran difficulty on the Wii is the same as Normal on the Gamecube, and the locked Hypermode on Wii is the same as Hard on the Gamecube.
>>
We're forgetting the most pivotal thing about the Wii version.

Admiral Dane doesn't say "damn" in it!
>>
>>389292326
Dolphin. You moron.

Why would you not play it at 4K?
>>
>>389296430
>Update
Now which version should he play on Dolphin smart guy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.