[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this continent so bad at video games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (236KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
236KB, 600x750px
Why is this continent so bad at video games?
>>
we are good at fifa
>>
uma delicia
>>
Tell me why dont brazilians develop Neymar JR five game
>>
>>389284648
they have to worry about other things
you privileged shit
>>
i think it must be something in the water
>>
but brazil is #1 in cs and pretty good on lol and dota? aka the only esports that matter
>>
>>389285792
Learn to play, Juan
>>
>>389284648
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
I could kick your ass at your game of choice OP.
>>
More importantly, why the hell is Brazil's capital in the middle of nowhere and so absurdly large?
>>
>lag
>plays cheap af
>check profile
>Brazil

Pls stop
>>
CHE BOLUUUUUUDO ARRE LOCO! EAJA PEPE QUE LA RECONCHA DE LA LOOOOORA
>>
we would be good at them if we could buy the consoles to play them. i don't even know who benefits of off these taxes, since nobody buys anything (only 1% of all ps4s come from sa)
>>
>>389284648
Same question extends to slavs
>>
Aver de que parte de ese continente son?
Y juego favorito?
Yo soy de Ecuador
Devil may cry 4
>>
it probably has to do with the mentality, usually the more "hot-blooded" countries hate losing and goes for easy pickings, not improving on the long run.
>>
>>389284648
they're shit at mobas they only care about being flashy and making plays
>>
>>389286580
>consoles
>for being competitive

I wonder how Brasil manages to have such small representation in e-sports when most elite gamers are hardcore pc gamers (since console gaming is so expensive it isn't even worth it).
>>
current gen games are often a 1/6 of the minimum wage here. Everyone pirates, and the only multiplayers of choice are f2p mobas, plus these:
>>389286925
>>389286854
>>
>>389284648
http://www.gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings
>>
>>389284648
Los Argentinos no son blancos
>>
Does Africa even have electricyt?
:I
>>
>>389288007
Are you retarded?
>>
Spics are generally bad at games.
>>
>>389288559
>t. Someone that is bad at games
>>
>>389284648
I live in Argentina. It's mostly because games are something that you play casually since people care more about going out and doing things outside. We don't really have streamers and basement dwellers playing the same game 10 hours a day every day of the week. Having said that I'm an above average player and I'm better than easily about 80% of Americans and Europeans.
>>
File: e26[1].png (434KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
e26[1].png
434KB, 680x650px
>>389284648
Say that in a 20 year old fighting game and not on /v/ and see what happens
>>
You guys can't beat us in fighting games
>>
>>389284648
We play games casually.

We don't have the time to commit to play games competitively when there's more important shit to take care of, like crime, poverty and shit like that.
>>
>>389284648
Because they rather go autistic towards football(soccer).
They don't invite friends for a nice game of PUBG, they kick a ball.
and they are bad at it too
>>
Because it's a fucking HUGE continent. Statistically, there must be a lot of bad players.

The point is, are you going to overgeneralize?
>>
But I'm from Colombia, and I play in FFXIV raiding, while having a purple perf in fflogs and clear o4s.

Everyone in my fc is pretty casual and even with a job of 50 hours a week I wreck most people on the df and pf in dps as a blm.

That said, its because most people in these countries play for funsies and like >>389288829 says, people doesn't focus too much in vidya.
>>
>>389285919
this
>>
>>389285919
(X) Doubt
>>
>Kane BlueRiver
>Zero
LOL
>>
>>389284648
Min. wage in Uruguay is $425 dollars, a PS4 is $450 as cheap, unlike in other parts of the world, having a home console is not something common, gaming is not just something you do.
>>
>>389289874
425 dollars a month?
>>
File: 1504404344572s.jpg (7KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1504404344572s.jpg
7KB, 250x249px
Chileans, Uruguayans and Argentinians are better than the rest of the HUE filth up north
>>
On that subject: Are there any African video games?
>>
>>389290570
Doesn't sound too farfetched for shitholes like these. The minimum wage here in Costa Rica is around the same, if I recall correctly. Good thing I'm not poor and can afford being an idort.
>>
>>389286248

Because we raped everyone during empire and in the 60's moved the capital into the middle of nothing as an attempt to develop the rest of the country and not only the coast. Also strategic reasons.
>>
File: 5Vg0e33.png (599KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
5Vg0e33.png
599KB, 600x657px
>continent
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.