[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happened with this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 4354543.jpg (33KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
4354543.jpg
33KB, 460x215px
So what happened with this game?
>>
>>389283806
Operation Health had mixed results, and tomorrow it's getting the biggest update yet.
>>
>>389283806
Nothing real, dev's listen to whatever reddit tells them.
>>
Ruined by typical season pass Ubi jewery and atrocious netcode.
>>
Still very good tho I'm concerned for its future operator designs
>>
This game's fucking autistic. This game's the worst parts of COD with the worst parts of CS. It's like CS gamemode with COD gameplay. It's so fucking nihilistic.
>>
>>389284278
>t. just got rekt and alt tabbed to complain
>>
>>389283806
still a good game. Tomorrow's update should fix something , hopefully...
>>
>>389283806
the only game Ubisoft has going for them....can you imagine how bad they are doing right now...losing over 90% player base in more than 1 game
>>
>>389284442
They have been on quite a streak haven't they? Every AAA release has either flopped or died like a few weeks after. Jesus this is all they have now fuck, no wonder they are still throwing money into this shit
>>
ubi accidentally made a good game
after a year the higher ups realised it and wanted more money from it and fucked the community harder than anyone else
>>
>>389284231
This, straight up. Can you think of 3 more operators for this season, let alone 8 for the next one that they do want to do?
>>
They pushed back the update that was previously supposed to be a few months ago, so that's probably why there haven't been as many threads if that's what you're wondering. Its coming out soon so I'm sure they'll spike back up.
>>
>>389284559
tell me about it...and they go with same shit strategy... DLC/Season Pass and every character that comes with are OP against the standard ones....what a shit company....and i used to like them.
>>
>>389284231
they just start copying dirty bomb
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.