[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST A FEW COINS ALL I ASK FOR IS BUT A FEW COINS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: AC1_Beggar.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AC1_Beggar.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
JUST A FEW COINS ALL I ASK FOR IS BUT A FEW COINS
>>
>>389283720
absolute trash game
the most repetitive piece of shit ive ever played and the repetitive content is bad
>>
>>389283849
t. pleb
AC was god tier.
>>
>>389283720
punching them felt so good
>>
>>389283908
take nostalgia glasses off fukboi
its absolute trash
go play it again
first 10 hours same shit over and over again
>>
>>389283720
PLEASE SIR I'M POOR AND SICK AND HUNGRY

>>389284004
NO, *YOU* DON'T UNDERSTAND
>>
*GRAB*
*THROW*
Repeat.
>>
>>389284125
I beat it twice. I enjoyed the story / setting before it got convoluted as fuck by AC3.
2 was good also.
Its uglier than i remember.
>>
>Not running around tackling everyone
>>
>>389283908
AC1 aged like milk. Story is interesting, but everything else is horrendous.
>>
File: 1454168336624.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1454168336624.png
267KB, 420x420px
>that autist who pushed people in the hallway

Tyrone almost got charged for murder that day
>>
>>389283720
How did this game even sell
>>
When they start throwing rocks at you while climbing, that's when they become 1 civilian "accident" allowance.
>>
>>389283908
A.C. was repetitive trash when it came out
>>
>>389283849
This is the only correct answer. The game was repetitive trash. The sequels weren't nearly as repetitive as AC1, making AC1 the worst of the series by default.
>>
You dare stealing in my presence?
THAT WILL COST YOU YOUR LIFE!
>>
>>389285748
FILTH YOU ARE FILTH
>>
I always got this funny feeling that Watch Dogs was supposed to finally be the AC game set in the future with Desmond, and they decided to just keep milking the series for historical shit, and turned it into a new IP instead.
>>
>>389285748
>>389285847
quite sad how none of the other games made me remember such lines
>>
>>389287240
>hop on top of a box

>"He must be late, and SHE must be beautiful...."
>>
>>389285373
it was marketed as an open world Prince of Persia and that was a big thing back then
>>
>>389287558
Some of those Assassin Tomb jumping puzzles feel like they're ripped straight out of Prince of Persia
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.