[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Street fighter V: September 11th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (69KB, 378x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
69KB, 378x328px
Can we have a flash mob of Rashids?

Like I just wanna see nothing but Rashids on September 11th.

Does that sound fun to you?
>>
>>389282892
ebin xDDD
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 374x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 374x384px
>>389283142
Oh sorry I hurt your little patriotic heart.
>>
>>389282892
>Does that sound fun to you?
Not really. Sounds like something an edgy teen would tell his friends to do and they'd all sit around and laugh about how absolutely abhorrent they are because they are doing something that's not politically correct and would surely make someone who cares to much angry.
What I'm trying to say here is that its dumb.
>>
File: image.png (250KB, 1000x997px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
250KB, 1000x997px
It's 4chan. We make fun of it all of the time. When did neo/v/ become so jaded that they can't even make a nine eleven joke?

It's crazy.
>>
>>389285252
Its boring. "haha he's middle eastern 9/11" is slop for people who think hitler did nothing wrong is funny. Its low effort, its bland, it takes no imagination. Just say the opposite of what everyone else thinks and boom, you're a comedian to a bunch of children. Sounds real fun being a clown for children huh? Here's your red nose pal. Now go make a console war thread with your crying wojacks or make a Trump joke with your sick pepes. Dance for them you puppet.
>>
I mean I could make a brap thread right fucking now And everyone would eat that shit up like it was gold.

This could be a real thing that /v/ comes together to do. When's the last thing we did together? /v/idya awards?
>>
>>389286273
that's an insult to rashid. listen to this guy young man >>389285840
>>
>>389285840
I don't even like trump or Hillary. I'm not pol. I'm /v/.

I play street fighter.

I get mad at flow chart kens.

Fucking Habbo hotel raid day is my birthday.

All I wanna do, is play Rashid with some people that wanna make a joke like capcom themselves did. Remember? They reviewed him on guess what, September fucking eleventh. But of course you don't remember. You don't play this game.

Making all this hit about being the contrarian and being edgy when this is what 4chan has been for fucking ages. Making the dumb, easy joke. Getting the (you)s. And keeping the cycle going. No my friend, YOU post the opposite of whatever everyone says.

Now get out reddit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.