[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't there been a sequel to this yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Jet Force Gemini.jpg (491KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jet Force Gemini.jpg
491KB, 1024x768px
Why hasn't there been a sequel to this yet?
>>
because no one cares
>>
>an overrated game that sold terribly
>why cant we get a sequel
>>
>>389276313
Probably due to the initially awkward controls compared to the standardized control scheme for third person shooters. It's a shame since JFG is genuinely great when you get a hang of it.
>>
>>389276313
Because it was garbage
>>
Vela and her metal skirt started my fascination with anal sex.
Would be great to play a sequel where she is older, and hotter
>>
>>389278175
but her face
>>
>>389277236
I played it recently in Rare Replay and it controlled pretty well, id say.

I think they did try for a sequel on the Gamecube.
>>
>>389278289
HD can give her a better face.
>>
JFG is one of my favorite games of all time
>>
>>389277236

Yeah, the controls are annoying. No ability to easily move your camera around from what I recall and aiming mode always resetting to the center of the screen if you let go of the analog stick are especially heinous. I've heard that the Rare Replay version has better controls and the aiming mode doesn't do that, but unfortunately it's the only game I have any interest in on the system, so it's not reason enough to buy an Xbone.
>>
File: 1423924700897.png (173KB, 431x269px) Image search: [Google]
1423924700897.png
173KB, 431x269px
Because when you look back on it, it fucking blew ass. I loved that game as a kid and playing it again on Rare Replay confirmed all my deepest fears about why I leave my nostalgia alone.

>Tedious as hell platforming in a third person shooter
>Even with improved modern controls with the Xbone pad everything feels like shit (too this day I still cringe thinking of that god awful control scheme on N64.. C-Up was jup. No, really. C-Up was jump. What the FUCK.)
>Enemies turn into absolute bullet sponges
>The worst collectathon ever, go fuck yourself if you think DK64 is worse, entire sections of planets locked off to specific characters
>QUICK GO FIND EVERY SPACE PART
>GO FIND EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING SPACE BEAR
>AND IT'S A JOKE ENDING ANYWAY

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUU
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.