[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought this, never play zodiac job before, can you tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (28KB, 342x427px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
28KB, 342x427px
I just bought this, never play zodiac job before, can you tell me what is a best job for each character?
>>
Why don't people like PLAYING videogames anymore

Why don't people want to experiment anymore
>>
>>389275672
Because experimenting means you might make a bad choice and millennials are scared of the very concept of losing. They need to get everything spoonfed to them constantly.
>>
Anyone can do anything just fine and theres plenty if resources via google if you want to minmax. General rule of thumb is fast characters should take jobs that combo and meh stat people should should go with whm or gun jobs.
>>
>>389275623
wtf.....turn that image upside down
>>
>>389275623
You can literally go any class combo you want and still destroy this game. The classes are primarily for minmaxing. If you have any common sense, you'll know what kind of classes you want to have with each character.
>>
>>389275672
At least in this case I can understand it since it's a permanent decision, and people would rather not spend 80 hours regretting theirs.

With that said, character differences are so minor that I'd argue the real choice to make is which 3 characters you actually want to use in your party, and then make them the jobs you want and work together well. It's really not worth caring about one character comboing 7% slower than another, or that one only hits 97 in a stat instead of 99.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.