[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead franchises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: turok.jpg (50KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
turok.jpg
50KB, 500x331px
RIP
>>
>>389273989
At least it was rereleased. That counts for something.
>>
File: header.jpg (89KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
89KB, 460x215px
>>
>>389275676
And I think they might even port the console-exclusive Rage Wars and 3. I still find it strange that the first two had PC versions, then stopped, then resumed PC versions with Evolution and 2008.
>>
>>389273989
In era of old fps revivals this is one series I hope that gets brought back to life but deep down I know it won't.
>>
>>389275815
Rage Wars on PC would be pretty great. I'd also like to see Turok 3 on PC, I've tried to play through it on N64 but the framerate is just so fucking bad.
>>
>>389273989

I miss the crazy weapons those games had. Made playing with cheats a lot of fun.

Also Turok 2 had 4 player co-op for story mode. Blew my mind when I discovered it.
>>
>>389276062
It was unintentional, and removed for the gray cart Turok 2s. I printed out the cheat sheet that said "start a game of multiplayer and use the level select and now you have co op", but it didn't work on my copy.

I didn't even check, did the PC rerelease include that?
>>
>>389273989
I donĀ“t think NightDive is done with the IP. Maybe we get a new one when their SS1 remake is successful.
>>
>>389276248

Yeah, even then I knew it wasn't intentional. It was still cool as fuck.

No idea on the PC version. Hope they kept it for PC, because the framerate for N64 went to shit with 4 players, especially if everyone began to use effect-heavy weapons.
>>
File: Panzer_Dragoon_logo.png (49KB, 250x161px) Image search: [Google]
Panzer_Dragoon_logo.png
49KB, 250x161px
Would kill for another RPG title like Saga but with Orta graphics. Or a railshooter like Orta with more RPG elements.
>>
>>389276546
Well one of the updates they sent out adds a dedicated server function, which is neat. And in regards to the multiplayer, it seems to have been based more on the PC version, which used the game stages for the arenas and not custom ones. Mirrororrim is I think the only N64 arena that is left over, and boy does it show.
>>
>>389273989
Fuck I loved this game. Even remember the master cheat - beware oblivion is at hand
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.