[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOSTALGIA GOGGLES GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (477KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
477KB, 1136x640px
take off your nostalgia goggles, it was never that good to begin with. and would not hold up today.

filled with poor level design and instakill death traps and spikes out of nowhere

definition of nostalgia goggles

any other games?
>>
Oblivion is fucking horrible
>>
Half Life 2 has aged like milk
Super Mario 64 is inferior to Banjo-Kazooie
>>
Super Mario 64 isn't as good as you remember it.
>>
File: burn.png (25KB, 589x172px) Image search: [Google]
burn.png
25KB, 589x172px
>>389272721
>instakill death traps and spikes out of nowhere
maybe you should just get gud
>>
>>389275671
I'm actually playing 64 for the first time right now. Played Super Mario Sunshine before, beat it multiple times over the years. I don't see how people can rate 64 higher than Sunshine. There's so much more shit to do in Sunshine, the controls are tighter and more fluid. I get that there are more of a variety of zone themes in 64, but the zones in Sunshine feel so much more alive
>>
he did it again the absolute madman
>>389255159
>>
>>389272721
look mommy I posted it again!
>>
>>389276918
Why would you bump a thread on page 8?
>>
>>389272721
>1st boss in Sonic 1
>Sonic 1
>Tails
Huh?
>>
>>389277597
You know that was a bonus zone in Sonic 2, right?
>>
>>389277597
I think it's the phone remake.
>>
>>389273639
I'm torn between this. I loved the game, and I still love the music, the story, and the environment. But upon replaying it, the visuals were not as I remembered, the combat was dull, and the scaling was odd.
Oblivion will always have a special place in my heart, and when I want a nostalgia trip I will play it, but that's about it
>>
>>389273842
What? I still play HL2 every once in awhile because it's still good. The only thing I change with mods are the gun sounds because the default sounds are a bit too weak/peashooter sounding.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.