[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Mania mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Mania.png (1MB, 1002x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Mania.png
1MB, 1002x1125px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TftUoKFNKcg

is the game OFFICIALLY ruined?
>>
what the fuck

have dataminers found anything interesting?
>>
>>389262595
Is this a good thread to ask if anyone has trouble with the extras in no save mode?

The game told me I unlocked em, and i turned on the & knuckles mode in that menu but he doesnt appear when i start the game in no save mode. Same with debug mode.

Any feedback would be appreciated, since i cant seem to find any complaints about this anywhere else.
>>
File: SonicManiaHyper.png (397B, 74x18px) Image search: [Google]
SonicManiaHyper.png
397B, 74x18px
>>389264406
>>
wtf I hate Sonic Mania now.
>>
>>389262595
the game is shit. 8 out of the 13 levels are from older fucking games. literally nu-3&k
>>
wtf i hate sonic mania now
>>
I don't mean to take over a thread, but can anyone give me any advice for Titanic Monarch Zone?

I've tried it a few times. I often get to Robotnik in Act 2, but lose to the illusions of the sub bosses.

I'm all ears gang!
>>
File: 1500777034603.gif (135KB, 241x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500777034603.gif
135KB, 241x200px
I'm disappointed they didn't use a "sonic was never good" voice clip
>>
>>389265513
You don't have to hit the sub bosses to progress, just dodge everything. To avoid the Shinobi, stay in the middle of his arena and crouch while he flies around, then walk to the opposite side of the platform when he fires out his blade things. Return to the middle of the platform and repeat. 100% works every time and makes it easy as hell.
>>
File: 1478829618691.gif (894KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1478829618691.gif
894KB, 300x167px
>lava reef act 2's music
>>
>>389266068
Oh, I did not know that. I assumed that because you COULD hit them, you were supposed to. I guess that makes it easier.

If only the stages weren't like 8 minutes each, I might be bothered to do it. All that time makes me not want to bother
>>
>>389266346
If you have your super form available (you DID get all the emeralds, right?) it makes TM (and the entire game, really) trivial. You can easily blast through both zones in 10 minutes.
>>
>>389266794
Bummer. I only found 3 special stages in the entire game. Which is weird as I started a Knuckles game, and found the same 3 in Green Hill Zone ONE.

Kinda crazy
>>
File: woooooah.png (358KB, 612x645px) Image search: [Google]
woooooah.png
358KB, 612x645px
>>389266794
>was blasting through TM with SS like it was nothing
>got to the room with the rising floor and got Insta killed by spikes
Turned the game off right there
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.