[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what exactly went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 7468hjkh.jpg (38KB, 610x361px) Image search: [Google]
7468hjkh.jpg
38KB, 610x361px
what exactly went wrong?
>>
What do these threads accomplish?
>>
File: 1504425683796.jpg (613KB, 1878x1628px) Image search: [Google]
1504425683796.jpg
613KB, 1878x1628px
>>389260274

we analyze the failure of the Nintendo Switch
>>
>>389260274
entertainment for people who have no video games to play
>>
>>389260160
>what exactly went wrong?

The thing warps put of shape after a month of use
The games are over price for what you are getting
The console is so weak that companies refuse to make games for it
The current line up of upcoming games are mostly first party games, ports of every wii-U game (at full price) and old 2D games from last year (at full price)

I wanted to get a switch but it insults my intelligence every time I look it up.
>>
It's a weak fisher price tablet.
>>
>>389260813
>ports of every wii-U game (at full price)
This honestly boils my fucking blood
>>
>>389260160
you expected a toy company to make something other than a toy
>>
>>389260479
> listing EA/activision/ubisoft games
i mean come on at least try
>>
>>389260813

>ports of every Wii U

When will this stop being an argument?

Only Salty Wii U owners are the ones complaining

Nobody bought a Wii U
>>
Is /v/ so explosively butthurt that the Switch didn't flop that we're now going to just pretend that it's not the massive success that it demonstrably is?
>>
>>389260479
Don't worry. At least they have Skyrim that literally everyone already played.
>>
>>389260160
for nintendo? nothing

for assblasted /v/ spergs? it became a commercial success and secured nintendo's future as a hardware maker which prompted the aforementioned autists to attempt to find solace by constantly shitposting about it online
>>
What did he mean by this? Thoughts? Apologize to him /v/. Explain yourselves. Well? Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Prove him wrong. Protip: you can't. Why does this trigger /v/ so much? /v/ BTFO. Would you? Is he "our" guy? He did nothing wrong! Will you buy his game? Buy his game. Convince me to NOT buy this game. Find a flaw. Now that the dust has settles, can we all agree that it was shit? I'm glad we can all agree on this. How did we go from this...to THIS? JUST. Hold me /v/ros. How do we fix this? Redpill me on this guy. What was his endgame? Whas it kino? What am I in for? What are some games that let me do this? Name 1 (ONE) game that does this. What went wrong? Why is this allowed? Will this save the gaming industry? Can we get one of these threads going? LOL. Keep it vidya. Really makes you think.
>>
>>389260479
>hearthstone

Can it really not even run a card game?
>>
>>389260160

Other than it's shitty excuse of a solution for voice chat, nothing.
>>
>>389261423
People here just flat out hate nintendo, the wii u was a holy testimate of nintemdoomed that carried over to the switch and possibly nintendo's next console as well.
>>
>>389260479
I don't get shit like Persona and Final Fantasy not being ported. They're JRPGs. Just move the button configurations around and they should be fine. Iget stuff like Tekken and the other shooters not being on the swtich, just not RPG type games. Also, these are months old. Sonic Forces is getting a Persona 5 skin on switch for preorder so Persona 5 might still happen

>>389260813
I'd say the only one really overpriced is One Two Switch, which really should have come with the console
>>
>>389261574
Filter all of these and this board gets 10x better
>>
>>389261517
I actually wouldn't mind getting Skyrim again if it supported mods since I've only ever played vanilla.
>>
>>389261404
I did, but even then, I don't really care. If I missed it on the wii U, I'll pick it up on the switch. What games are even ports? I can only think of Shantae HGH and BOTW
>>
File: sales.jpg (41KB, 480x442px) Image search: [Google]
sales.jpg
41KB, 480x442px
>>389261423
>Sells less than a four year old console.
>Massive success.

Maybe in the make believe world of toddlers.
>>
Why do you care if Switch is destroying the PS4? Do you think this is a Sony board of directors or something? Why do we have to figure out how Sony fucked up? Just play your Switch and stop worrying about Sony. Sony is a corporation, not your friends.
>>
File: 1500508962069.png (482KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500508962069.png
482KB, 720x480px
I've been a Nintendo fan my entire fucking life and the launch Switch was a fucking disaster.

The only time I have ever had a console shit on me this fucking bad was when I went through like fucking ten different PS2s because the disc drives kept dying. Within three months my Switch absolutely shit itself and I had to send it in for repair, and that's not even counting that my WiFi has never worked and I had to buy an ethernet adapter ON TOP OF my joycons very loosely connecting to the console itself, meaning I could never play in handheld mode.

Granted they sent me a brand new Switch that feels like it's actually made of Nintendium again, but the first few months of owning it left a very fucking poor taste in my mouth. What made it even worse is that no matter how I tried to discuss my issues, you get the legion of Nintendo dicksuckers who scream and shit all over everything you try to say, even if you back it up with pictures of proof.

>That little fucking cocksucker who wanted me to take pictures from ten different angles, move all the shit off of my entertainment center because "he couldn't see I had my dock plugged in", wanted me to have rulers and shit handly to show size differences in all the objects around me plus my hands, and then just said it must have corroded because I live "on the coast" despite telling him repeatedly I live in buttfuck nowhere Indiana

That kind of autism makes Chris Chan look like a fucking normal human being.
>>
DESU, Nintendo should stop making home consoles and just focus on handhelds. Home consoles have been obsoleted by personal computers for quite some time now but the only alternative in the mobile realm are shitty smart phones with shitty "games".
>>
>>389263032
I'm glad I got a newer switch about 2 weeks ago and have had no problems yet because that sounds like a disaster.
>>
>>389263882
It was a pain in the ass, trust me.

>Wifi just didn't fucking work so if I wanted to download something it had to be connected to the dock (and of course you had the legions of faggots going "lol it's your Wifi" despite literally every other device in my house INCLUDING MY OTHER NINTENDO PRODUCTS working perfectly)
>When connected to the console right joycon was wobbly and left joycon was EXTREMELY loose, could be popped out even without hitting the button
>Froze and crashed constantly
>Would get caught in boot loops
>Would crash while docked
>Would pull it out of the dock and it would crash
>Turned itself off all the time
>Eventually USB port just flat out fucking died
>Repair sheet says that they pulled my memory out, stuck it in a new Switch, and sent everything else to scrap
>>
>>389263032
>[I've been x fan for my entire life]
>[As x fan]

hello falseflag king
>>
>>389260160
nothing it achieved exactly what it set out to do. A portable home console hybrid device.

lets be reasonable commercial success was not the objective
>>
>>389261739
>Sonic Forces is getting a Persona 5 skin on switch for preorder so Persona 5 might still happen
even xbone is getting that preorder bonus. it means nothing.
>>
File: mental illness.jpg (662KB, 1564x2048px) Image search: [Google]
mental illness.jpg
662KB, 1564x2048px
your mental illness, buddy. that's what went terribly wrong
>>
>>389264803
>Only ever had Nintendo products in my house, hated playing the Genesis outside of Sonic and Streets of Rage with friends
>With the exception of my dad buying a PS1 and later a PS2 because my sister was addicted to Tomb Raider I would have only had Nintendo consoles
>All those years of flame wars shitposting about the Xbox during my teen years

Yes retard, a Nintendo fan. What else am I supposed to call it?
>>
>>389265337
Funny thing is, this isn't even the updated version. I've seen this exact thread made for Splatoon 2 and Mario Rabbids about a dozen more times.
>>
>>389263032
That's why you should wait for the revision. Never buy model one, you're essentially beta testing.
>>
>>389265791
I know. he's doing this for the switch and every new game available

mental illness is a bitch
>>
>>389265808
I will never understand this argument. I said right there in the post that with the exception of my PS2, no other console I've owned has done that. Even my PSP-1000, which was supposedly the biggest piece of shit ever made, still works to this day.

I own a day one DS Phat that has been through hell and back with me and it still works to this day, same thing with a launch 3DS that is now my modded 3DS while I have my cool kid galaxy n3DS.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.