[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>perfect mix of turn based strategy and tactics doesn't exi-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: KBDS.jpg (453KB, 630x886px) Image search: [Google]
KBDS.jpg
453KB, 630x886px
>perfect mix of turn based strategy and tactics doesn't exi-
>>
Problem is the absolute lack of depth in gameplay. Once you've played for 2 hours the gameplay is identical to how you'll be playing 20 hours later, or 100 hours later.
>>
>>389258282
>Problem is the absolute lack of depth in gameplay.
LMAO, you are retarded. Compared to, let's say, any of the HoMM games, KB games and especially dark side have drastically more gameplay variety. This is true not only because each faction has more units and there are more factions overall, but because each individual unit has shitloads of passive and active abilities that allow it to excel in certain tactical scenarios, making most units truly unique and not just reskinned versions of each other with minor stat variations.

The absolute freedom with which you can build up your army and everything I've stated previously is the reason your post is wrong and exposes you as someone who hasn't even played the game.
>>
>>389258663
Who the fuck do you think you're fooling? I wouldn't have even been able to have that sort of opinion without having 50+ hours in the games. Also I'm not comparing them to other games. I'm judging the games exactly as they are.
>>
>>389258992
>I'm judging the games exactly as they are.
No, you're spouting nonsense, because you're a fucking retard. The game offers you tremendous unit variety and complete freedom to build up your army in any way you want, yet you complain that: "Once you've played for 2 hours the gameplay is identical to how you'll be playing 20 hours later, or 100 hours later." Who the fuck is forcing you to play with the same army composition all the time, dumbfuck? For example, Dark Side offers you 5 fucking reserve slots the moment you achieve the first main quest milestone, why wouldn't you use them and try different army compositions all the time to keep things interesting? You're literally complaining that the game has no variety because you don't want any variety, fucking neck yourself.
>>
>play first king's bounty
>everything goes well
>get a mission to disenchant an amulet
>get my ass raped inside
nice design
>>
I thought the idea behind this was pretty neat but I hated actually playing it. The strategy gameplay is so slow and boring and it sucked having to run around the world replenishing my armies after every single fight.
>>
>>389259750
Just buy some extra units of the type that gets ass raped most of the time and put them into your reserve slots, if you're having trouble with keeping your army losses at a minimum. Whenever you receive a good thrashing, replenish from those reserve slots and move on.
>>
>>389259439
We get it.
You like 2nd rate homam.
Great.
Cool.
You're a swell guy!
Must be difficult to be such a rage monkey that you sploge all over someone who doesn't share your fetishism for jacking it to a game series that was only really okay at best, and that's only the 8bit version that came free on the first heroes of might and magic cdrom!
>>
which one is the best one? I think that i have played the original one and crossroad, they were fun but i never finished them.
>>
>>389260265
No actual arguments? It's OK, I didn't expect any from a dumbfuck who bases his retarded opinions on gameplay experience governed by his autistic tendencies, instead of actually exploring game mechanics.
>>
>>389260560
Dark Side is the best one. Most unit variety, most passive and active ability variety per unit, biggest army composition freedom. It also includes literally every unit from all previous games.
>>
>>389259572
Items that can be pacified usually have a level associated with them. Anything beyond level 3 is end game tier, the guardians will just rape you otherwise.
>>
>>389260587
Sooooo mad!
>>
>getting triggered this hard
Only one post was needed to unleash OP's autistic screeching.
>>
>>389263806
Is that the best you can come up with after being BTFO? Pathetic.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.