[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the biggest disappointment of the year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Capsule_Steam_616_353.png (353KB, 616x353px) Image search: [Google]
Capsule_Steam_616_353.png
353KB, 616x353px
Is this the biggest disappointment of the year?
>>
>>389254679
I head they forgot to include the maps
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>389254735
They remembered to tone down the violence. Wouldn't want our semi-realistic war shooter based on Vietfuckinnam to be remembered as brutal or anything :^)

>muh Christianity
>>
>>389254868
>muh Christianity
Not an argument considering Sandy Petersen
>>
>>389254956
I'm not saying Christians can't be brutal games. I'm saying Gibson said he wants to tone his games down. Vietnam is also toned down as fuck compared to RS and RO. We went from crying for our mother's as we bled to death, to "damn those stubborn Vietnamese people whom we have political disagreements with!"
>>
>>389255119
There is still crying while dying, but in general the taunts are not as good (not that they were before)
"That's for Bataan, Nip!" To "Back to the north, Charlie".
Some lines are decent, like the "Die you piece of shit!" one but thats like the only one with any urgency to it.
>>
File: 1504397985746.jpg (60KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
1504397985746.jpg
60KB, 580x580px
>>389254868
>>
>>389254868
>no more crying for mama
>no santa maria
>nobody says they just wanted to go home

it's like they didn't want people to get the feeling war is hell.
>>
>>389254868
Explain.
>>
>>389256062
I KILL YOU CHARLIE
I KILL YOU

yeah this game is shit though and I regret buying it
>>
>>389256826
I only played it during the free weekend and didn't find it as fun as RS1
>>
>>389254679
Can't be disappointed in something you expected to fail from the beginning.
>>
It Just doesn't feel either as gritty or as lethal. Also I am fully convinced the m60 shoots sideways. The most frustrating thing though, are all the bushes that you can't crawl through for some reason.
>>
Played it during the free weekend it was pretty satisfying killing ricefarmers with my flamethrower
>>
>>389257685
Have you ever tried crawling through a bush in real life?
>>
>>389254679
Yes, compared to RO2 this game just feels like a constant clusterfuck where good teamwork hardly does anything because the enemy can just camp in some bush and be invisible while mowing down your squad through a mile of forest because they turned their graphics settings down to have x-ray vision.

And weapons have turned into fucking airsoft guns, they do hardly any damage per bullet and they feel like those joke gun animations youtube where the weapon fires but doesn't recoil at all.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.