[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this actually works?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1503504601832.gif (665KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1503504601832.gif
665KB, 500x281px
Does this actually works?
>>
No it actually makes it worse.
>>
>>389254103
dumb hamsterposter
>>
>>389254103
the moisture in your breath causes the contact points to get corroded and in turn makes the game run worse or possibly not work at all

it's a stupid placebo as reinserting the cartridge without blowing into it usually works fine and of course a shitty anime targeted at casual ironic weeaboos like umaru would shill this stupid wasteful method
>>
File: 1501486948593.png (150KB, 749x599px) Image search: [Google]
1501486948593.png
150KB, 749x599px
>>389254103
Depends. If you're talking about the US version of the NES then it could actually have. You put the game into the system, and then down would meet the cartrige and the system's gold connectors. Dust between them would interfere with this connection

The jap systems ( and later SNES and up) you just jam that fuckin shit on in there and the two connections rub, removing any dirt inherently.
>>
>>389254451

When I was little, my friend showed me this method, claiming that it cleaned the game. When it wouldn't work, I would blow harder, making sure to dribble a little spit. When that didn't work, I would just full on spit all over the game to get it "really clean". I'd start doing it before even using brand new games or rented games, just to be safe.

The end.
>>
File: 1361139196097.png (280KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1361139196097.png
280KB, 1000x1000px
Just clean them with isopropyl alcohol. And when you're done you can take a drink of it and enjoy your games.
>>
>>389254451
it's not a placebo, it worked for the snes version. but you are right, it damaged the cartridge over time.

either way, it's punishment for dumbasses that just left their games sitting under the tv stand, without replacing the cover. why include a cover if dumb kids won't even use them? did kids think the cover was just for show? frustrated the hell out of me whenever I'd go to my friend's house and see all his games scattered all over the place, as if he wasn't already white trash enough with his abusive father, and alcoholic mother that walked around half naked, drunk, during the day.
>>
File: 1503145250292.jpg (24KB, 419x420px) Image search: [Google]
1503145250292.jpg
24KB, 419x420px
>he doesn't lick the cartridge
>>
>>389254451
the moisture of your breath ALSo causes the eletricity to run "better" through the thing
>>
>>389255039
did you fug her :3
>>
>>389254103
yes unless you are a mouth breather and can't breathe without spewing a ton of spit everywhere
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.