[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk about monkey's paw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1486509287364.jpg (50KB, 554x313px) Image search: [Google]
1486509287364.jpg
50KB, 554x313px
Talk about monkey's paw.
>>
>>389252668
buy dlc
>>
It looks pretty fun. I'm a faggot who likes both old and nu Fire Emblem, though.
>>
>Hurr muh monkey's paw just because the primary cast is OCs + the most popular games just like Hyrule Warriors
>>
Why do I have the feeling that those who are putting their bets on better representation are gonna be sorely disappointed?
>>
>>389253654
>literally only sword users
Also, the difference from Hyrule Warriors is that it took elements from most Zelda games. Whereas Fire Emblem Warriors has only Awakening & Fates shit, which are controversial with older fans of the series. They shoehorned in Marth since he's the original protagonist of the series.
>>
>>389252668
I was one of those people who said a FE musou would be boring because most of the important characters just use swords, and everyone else just uses generic versions of whatever their weapon is. Nobody has crazy shit like the spinner, ball-and-chain, magic cubes, etc.

And then of course they just put the DS games in, as if it wasn't boring enough.
>>
>>389252668
I think SMTxFE is more of a Monkey's Paw.

>wish for a crossover
>get Idolshit that can barely be classified as a crossover
>>
>>389254343
The difference is you are comparing a game, the "enhanced" port, and 8 waves of DLC to a game that doesn't even have the base version out yet. It also seems like they're wating until TGS to start revealing more Shadow Dragon.
>>
>>389256204
Even without DLC/patches, vanilla Hyrule Warriors was still more than just sword users. It still had variety.
>>
File: Fire Emblem Warriors Takumi.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Emblem Warriors Takumi.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>389257538
>this is a sword
>>
>>389257938
>one character
Still has shit variety.
>>
>>389252668
>monkey's paw

That would imply anyone actually wanted a Musou spinoff
>>
File: Camilla.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Camilla.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>389259491
As of right now there are 8 swords, 4 tomes, 3 axes, a spear, a naginata, and a bow. With several of them also being mounted units. There are more swords than anything else, but it's nowhere near "literally only sword users".

Now go ahead and shift the goalpost some more.
>>
Do enemies even attack in kind of games? They seem to be there, but they do absolutely nothing. Looks boring as fuck.
>>
File: 893489.jpg (255KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
893489.jpg
255KB, 800x600px
>>389259608
>>
>>389252668
I was pretty interested in this game, until I saw that it still uses the fucked up random stat growth from the regular games. Fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>389257938
>Sniper critical animation

ok I like that
>>
>>389260569
you can turn it off
>>
Who will this game's Ganondorf be? I want to cut down shit as Walmart.
>>
>>389260692
You can turn off random stat growth, and just get normalized growth at level up?
>>
>>389254343
>Hyrule Warriors is that it took elements from most Zelda games
No, they only took SS, TP and OoT. DLC added shit like WW.
Also Shadow Dragon will get more representation aside from Marth, that's already confirmed.
>>
man the FE aesthetic is so dull for a musou
>>
>>389260917
the level up shit all together can be turned off because it actually holds very little value to the game itself
>>
Where are the playable antagonists? Treehouse said that we would be able to play as various Fire Emblem villains. Where is Hardin, Camus, Walmart, Ganon, and Iago, or even Gangreen?
>>
>>389259608

Revisionism history sure is fun!
>>
File: IMG_3841.jpg (93KB, 669x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3841.jpg
93KB, 669x669px
>Camilla beats Lyn into Warriors
>then beats her senseless in the gauntlet
>whilst beating her to the figure boat
>and bullying Tharjaspics on top of it all
Is Lady Camilla /ourgirl/?
>>
>>389261127
>turning off level ups

Nah, I think I'll stick with Warriors All Stars.
>>
>>389260917
It's normalized to the character like in other musous. The level up jingle and popup can be turned off, it's just a neat little effect representing the series it came from. You're not going to end up with "normal Chrom" "speedy but weak Marth" "Roy-tier Lissa" because you got unlucky because the characters will not have randomized growths.
>>
>>389261310
You still level up, you clown. The stars a tent actually random, it's just fluff
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.