[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Borderlands 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: WHERE.png (198KB, 426x528px) Image search: [Google]
WHERE.png
198KB, 426x528px
WHERE IS IT??
This was supposed to be the PAX when it was revealed.
>5 years since 2
>All that work on shitty Battleborn
I-I don't know what to do now boys
>>
File: coastanzaToBat.jpg (27KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
coastanzaToBat.jpg
27KB, 512x384px
>All that work on shitty <insert title here>
>Gearbox
Pick two and only two
>>
>>389252052
>implying Gearbox will show off anything BL3 related @ PAX
They'll save that shit for E3.
>>
Will it be BADASS, /v/?
>>
File: 1503978119813.png (3KB, 302x237px) Image search: [Google]
1503978119813.png
3KB, 302x237px
>>389252052
Who gives a fuck? That genre is stale as shit after being done to death, and Borderlands' story has always been unfunny memes and so randum for 11 year olds.

Seriously I enjoyed BL1 and 2 but that was plenty. I'd prefer they keep working on Blunderborn so I can laugh at it.
>>
>>389252052
bankruptcy, lul
>>
>>389252052
From what Gearbox themselves said.
>The art style of the game is holding us back greatly.
In other words.
>We stole an art style from somebody and have no idea how to innovate upon that style.
>Meanwhile, other games using the cell shaded method have went above and beyond stylized visuals each game and continue to improve.

As well.
>We have no idea how to write a story now that Anthony Burch is gone.
>Pack it in boys.

Borderlands 3 will come out in exactly 2 years, it will be utter fucking shit, and they will claim "all women writting staff, gamers are muhsoggyknees."
>>
>implying they won't embez
>>
File: thuis.jpg (30KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
thuis.jpg
30KB, 600x460px
>>389252380
Do you think that E3 would be higher chances?
I thought that Gearbox thought PAX was their "special time" or something...
Anyways I just hope next year is the one.
>>
>>389252690
Literally not what he said. But what can I expect of /v/?

He said the art style limited the audience. Which it did, there are plenty of people who think because it's cartoon that it's made for kids and not adults.
>>
>>389252052

Would a Borderlands 3 even do well? The market isn't the same as it was 5 years ago.
>>
>>389252846
>We want a wider audience

That dooms it even more
>>
>>389252690
you must have missed when Pitchford said that they are "doubling down" on the art direction.
what you say about the lead writer leaving is certainly concerning, though.
also your comment about the company blaming the consumers is pretty doubtful, especially for something as specific as an "all women team"
>>
>>389252052
Because Randy don't have enough money. Look at the price of We Happy Few when they get Gearbox to publish them.
>>
Tales from the Borderlands season 2 never ever.
>>
File: lowQualityBait.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lowQualityBait.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>389252625
>That genre is stale as shit after being done to death
Which genre? The FPS genre, which is an all-time staple of videogames, or the RPG genre, which is the same?
Both of those genres have dedicated fan bases, and if you actually liked the previous games then you'd be excited for an expansion of the universe and game mechanics on the upcoming one.
Also 1) if you think the story was just all unfunny memes and "so randumb xD" then you clearly have the attention span of your proclaimed 11 year olds,and 2) if it's enough to distract you from the fun gameplay then perhaps you should stick to Call of Duty or something my dude.
>>
>yfw main main character is progressive
>>
>>389252052
Gearbox is teetering at the edge of death after their billion dollar JUST. If Borderlands 3 ends up being another forces co-op memoranda with shit drop rates and retarded guns it'll be the end for them.
>>
>kinolands 3
whens it out? who are the female playable characters? are they hot? is S&S and the other BL1 manufacturars back? are laserguns back? whens the duke nukem DLC coming out?
>>
>waiting on memelands 3

nu-/v/ everyone.
>>
>>389252052
Who cares? Gaybox is so desperate for cash they'll just just copy-paste BL2 and its going to suck.
>>
>>389252625
Great post! You'll fit right in on /v/ comrade.
>>
>>389252052
Borderlands has been trumped by shit like Destiny, Division and Anthem etc.
>>
>>389256701
Not much choice. You think destiny 2 will deliver?
>>
>>389256901
If you played 1 and liked it then yeah it'll be something to play. But it's exactly the same game as 1, don't expect anything new.
>>
>>389256901
maybe. not holding my breath.

I don't have any hope in either. For lootshooters I just use Fallout 4 now, at least they got the gunplay down.

Bordermemes felt like using pea shooters and Destiny was boring
>>
After the snore-fest that was PreSequel I'd rather let the franchise die with dignity than see a forced, heartless BL3
>>
>>389252690
>Borderlands 3 will come out in exactly 2 years
Are you sure Gearbox will last that long?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.