[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? http://youtu.be/9UpuHsTvNHc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1045.gif (1018KB, 190x152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1045.gif
1018KB, 190x152px
Thoughts?
http://youtu.be/9UpuHsTvNHc
>>
>>389249439
Good production values, but the logic behind the characters and settings make no sense.
>>
>fucking over a franchise to promote an agenda
I want to die
>>
A bit too much, but it's just a cinematic trailer. Need to wait for gameplay before I can make any judgements.
>>
>>389249439
It's has an embarrassing "hey kids, look how cool we are" feel.
It also has nothing to do with any playable game, since it's only in early concept stages. And that concept is a procedurally generated open world mess, so pretty much nothing about the whole thing seems promising
>>
>>389249439
Usually ubisoft characters are boring and sterile, the upgrade to "aggressively obnoxious and hate-able" looks interesting.
>>
>wilhelm scream
can this meme die already?
>>
>>389249439
Seems like dogshite, the cinematic that is.
So you're telling me they board and claim a vehicle in a setting with greater technological insights yet there is no tracking or vehicle registration or shit. or are u gonna rebuttle that an actual chimp and a woman are to remove the black box / identifying item (which in most cases is the hardest thing to remove) on a whim

they really should have reseated on their original vehicle becuase to me this tells me the devs and director don't give a flying fuck about consistency nor congruent progression.
>>
>>389249439
>the monkey acting like a nigger and the pig acting like a white fat
wow, so predictable...
>>
>>389249439
>le fucking fuckitty fuck lmao hahahahaha wooooo
>>
>>389250484
It already has. Now whenever people use it they're quietly laughed at by people who had realized the joke got stale 30 years ago.
>>
So... I vaguely remember Beyond Good and Evil having this almost Miyazaki-esque charm to it?

Well, if there is a polar opposite of that: it's this. It's FUCKING HIDEOUS. Jesus fucking Christ, these shits are absolutely, 100% perfectly unlikable. Every single fucking expression, every single word of a dialogue, everything is just annoying, unlikable trash.

Who the fuck thinks this is cool?
>>
>>389249439
ahahahahah, hamster so stupid
>>
>>389249439
i want to see what kind of people are interested in such games. i almost vomited watching this
>>
>>389251403
Take a look at the comments friend.
>>
>>389249439
All I see is Deja Vu/Runnin in the 90s.

I hate myself because I think in Animemes...
>>
>>389249439

>Obivously written to say fucking monkey
>monkey is racist because of nigger feefees
>so changed it to bastard

WOW can we stop with this politically correct bullshit, call it WHAT it is a black fucking monkey nigger
>>
don't care about the afro negress, what bothers me most is the excessive use of swearing
>>
File: 1504417830007.jpg (80KB, 704x756px) Image search: [Google]
1504417830007.jpg
80KB, 704x756px
SOMEONE STOP THOSE HAMSTERS THEY'RE TOO FAST
>>
The constant attempts to be cool in the trailer completely turn me off to it.

If the monkey just took the disc and then grappled out of there, that would be fine. Instead he has to do some gang signs and say "thas swiss FOCKIN' chocolate PIG!!" to let the viewer know how cool and irreverent he is.

He can't just return fire on the people shooting him, he has to say something cool like "BANG BANG MUTHAFUCKAZ" to let you know that this shootout is a total non-issue.

This trailer would be infinitely more interesting if they just let the characters shut up and stop trying to say cool one-liners CONSTANTLY.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.