[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which game is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Ninja-Gaiden-Sigma+2.jpg (190KB, 1002x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja-Gaiden-Sigma+2.jpg
190KB, 1002x640px
Which game is better?
>>
>>389247156
I was able to finish 2 so I'll go with that.
Got stuck @ the usual suspect in 1
>>
>>389247156
If you are specifically asking about the vita versions, i'd say NG2 is the best game overall but suffers from occasional slowdowns, NG1 runs better but is not as fun/good, it's difficult but not in a fun challenging way, more in a boring way, i finished it just because, but i can't see myself playing it again unlike NG2.
>>
If you can overclock your Vita, this version of NG2 is actually even better than the PS3 version.
>>
>>389248492
How so? I have NGS2 on PS3, should I play it on a PSTV or Vita instead?
>>
are the vita versions censured as the ps3?
>>
>>389247156
NG1 is a better game and a better Vita port
>>
>>389250206
yes
>>
Why are their seventeen versions of every Ninja Gaiden that are all horribly shit in different ways? Can't they make one final version of each of them that aren't severely fucked in at least one way?
>>
>>389250450
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I dont what to buy an xbox one just for games that came out more than 9 years ago
>>
>>389250621
Yes, they're called Black and Vanilla II.

>>389250649
Then buy a 360 dummmy.
>>
>>389250674
You are fucking joking, Black and 2 have their own set of shit probelms you have to contend with to enjoy the actual good parts of the game. Don't shitpost me anon.
>>
>>389250674
but I heard the original xbox games will have online enable
>>
>>389250649
the NG games aren't even Backwards compatible. you can get a used 360 for like $50-90 bucks and play both black and 2.
>>
How does Sigma 2+ compare to Ninja Gaiden II?
>>
>>389250871
Picture Sigma 2. Now picture it running like shit.
>>
>>389250785
I'm getting mixed messages here.
>>
>>389251031
i meant they arent BC on the xbone
>>
>>389250920
It seems to run at a consistent 30 FPS with Vita homebrew. Doesn't Sigma 2 do the same?
>>
>>389251279
Nah, Sigma 2 has a lot more drops than Sigma 1. Might be better with overclocking but I haven't tried that.
>>
>>389251279
> Vita homebrew

Wut? You can overclock that Piece of Shit to make NG 60FPS again?
>>
>>389250784
Bump
>>
>>389251391
you can only get a 33%ish boost, don't expect to double your framerate
>>
>>389251982
He could have just actually read my post to get the answer.
>>
>>389252116

Or maybe Team Ninja could've done the work to make the port not a piece of shit.

30FPS Ninja Gaiden = no.

To answer OP: No, these ports aren't fucking worth the cash as (if you've played NG previously) 30FPS makes them play like you're stuck in mud.

Add in the slowdowns caused by the system and you're better off playing Black and 2 Vanilla or 2 Sigma non-Plus for your kicks.
>>
>>389252273
>Or maybe Team Ninja could've done the work to make the port not a piece of shit.
>30FPS Ninja Gaiden = no.
You were too busy ranting and missed the point.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.