[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games that involved time/space traveling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

What are some games that involved time/space traveling?
>>
>>389246587
Time travel, first games that come to mind are LoZ: Ocarina of Time and PoP: Warrior Within.

Space travel, practically every space sim out there... Try No Man's Sky, apparently it's improved.
>>
Quatum Break
>>
>>389246587

Sonic CD.

Within every level you can travel to the past present and future.
>>
>>389246587
Chrono Trigger
>>
>>389246717
prince of persia is good
I'm looking forward something likes it and braid
>>
Final fantasy Viii

The parts where everyone would hear ringing and pass out then get transported into the minds of Laguna and kiros and ward kinda creeped me out. Especially when they mentioned the "fairies"
>>
File: 1488889162072.png (126KB, 230x509px) Image search: [Google]
1488889162072.png
126KB, 230x509px
>>389246587
Well recommending the game is already a Spoiler but The Nonary Games

Funnily enough pic related seems to be in reference to Marty
His "other" design, ironically enough is very reminiscient ofDoc Brown
>>
>>389246587
Braid. Great puzzles & well written plot. 10/10
>>
>>389246587
Radiant Historia has time travel and it's alright.
>>
File: 1504519541098m.jpg (61KB, 571x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504519541098m.jpg
61KB, 571x1024px
Life is strange?
>>
>>389249692
That's terrible though and the time travel aspect is the worst part of it. It's the last game I would recommend to someone looking for something with time-travel, because if their experience is anything like mine they'll just be offended and disappointed by how tacked on the time-travel feels in gameplay and story. They'll also have a terrible time with everything else about the game if they're like me, but I guess that's beside the point.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.