[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proof that Nintendo fans are savescumming shitters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: FIRE EMBLEM.jpg (132KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
FIRE EMBLEM.jpg
132KB, 666x666px
>>
>>389244094

But Blazing Sword is so fucking easy that even in the penultimate chapter the game throws unpromoted enemies at you. I've never understood how Sacred Stones catches shit for being too easy, yet Blazing Sword gets a free pass.
>>
>>389244317
The problem's that nobody plays Fire Emblem properly. Nobody. Did your favorite character die? Too bad. Move the fuck on.
>>
>>389244094
thank god they let you just keep units if they fall in the recent ones, it was especially retarded since back then enemy units wouldn't try to preserve themselves they'd just fucking kamikaze rush your squishiest units instead of actually playing smart

fuck old fire emblem
>>
>>389245395
Found the casual.
>>
>>389244094
Blaze-it Sword is one of the easier FE's OP.
>>
>>389244094
>Normal mode can literally be soloed by Hector
>>
>>389245683
>>389245723
I'm talking about the entire series. I pulled the first good image.
>>
I don't care about old or new Fire Emblem, I just want to know how to play the game without feeling like a goddamned idiot all the time. For a genre which is supposed to be all about tactics, most of the time I just end up building a ball of death and marching it through the enemy base. Slow units which are supposed to be my front lines just get left behind as the faster guys charge forward and take objectives. And even if I want to have a tank leading the way, more often than not he just gets gangraped by all the enemies in a single turn without even getting a kill in return. Meanwhile I could have just charged in with my Pegasus Knights and Cavaliers and killed all those enemies before they had a chance to move.

I don't deny that FE is too easy, but I literally don't know how it's "supposed" to be played.
>>
>>389244543
i do but im like the 0.01%. i lost Mia some swordmaster biatch and had used many of the one time use items on her, didn't care though went on to win because i knew i was nearing the end of the game. so her death only emboldened my victory and gave much appetite for more meaningful scenarios where you don't automatically win nor care that much
>>
>>389245395
they do? oh... won't be playing those. i love how the game changes depending on who is dead. and yeah it can be completly minor change but to me it makes it memorable and the WHOLE SETTING IS WAR. i dont understand why people like these games for the drama, it's a war setting and people are MEANT to die
>>
>>389246409
you can still let them die but the option is there if you don't want to have to reset the game every time your healer gets gangbanged by suicidal cavalrymen
>>
>>389246585
but if the option is there you would never take it. even me, the guy who wants them to die.

that's like offering you a level or an item when you do something. are you /sure/ you want to make victory easier?

i always felt like these games need mechanisms that reward death, like you kill the partner of a duo and so the remainer learns their skill or aptitude or gets buffed in any way. who entertains themselves with war scenarios and the 'good' team don't suffer a single loss, seems pointless.

there's no game for my tastes lol
>>
>>389244094
But that game wasn't too hard. Even Fates Conquest route is harder.
>>
>>389244094
Fire Emblem needs worthwhile benefits for when a unit dies to encourage players to actually ironman the games like they are intended to. And not the godawful gaiden characters from Shadow Dragon, and definitely not the replacement characters when you don't even have enough live units to fill the deployment slots for a map.
Stuff like unique story/character developments for when a unit is dead would really encourage ironmanning.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.