[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knack 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

2 days until GotY

Are you getting chills /v/?
>>
>>389244007
I get sad when I see this.
My ex bought me a ps4, and chose the original knack, bloodborne and the last of us as the bundled games.
She wanted to play co-op knack to try to get into my vidya hobby since she felt like we had nothing in common anymore.
We only did it once before we drifted apart and broke up.
Fuck.
Them feels, why was I such a dick to her?
>>
>>389244428
>Knack was so shit this girl dumped her bf to get away from it

top fucking kek
>>
>>389244007

How did this get a sequel when Knack 1 was shit?
>>
>>389244478
aaaayyyyy
>>
>>389244007
>>
>>389244478
No dumbass, I dumped her.
Despite her clearly clueless attempt to bring us together over what was an utterly meh game
>>
>>389244492
its a low budget kids game that sold well.
>>
>>389244680
>No dumbass, I dumped her.
>Knack was so shit he dumped his gf because she purchased it for him

top fucking kek
>>
>>389244492
dunkey memed it to a sequel with this reddit fags
>>
>>389244698

Do you have sales charts for it? All I've found suggests that it had lukewarm sales once people realized oops Knack sucks.
>>
>>389244737
aaaayyyyy
>>
Brapck 2
>>
>>389244790
only vgchartz, 1.75m
physical.
>>
>>389244492
Cheap to make and sold well.
And, contrary to the bandwagoners belief, it's a decent game that got low scores for no reason other than the game reviews trying to look critical and show people that they can also give low scores like film critics.
>>
>>389244836

That's not impressive at all given the PS4's install base.
>>
>>389244936
Selling over one million copies is impressive regardless of the install base. It's not like it's the only game that exist on the console.
>>
>>389244428
Apologize.
>>
File: 1464647771327.jpg (315KB, 1280x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1464647771327.jpg
315KB, 1280x1300px
>>389244492
>How did this get a sequel when Knack 1 was shit?

An imperfect game getting a sequel is a good thing. Maybe they can fix the problems the first game had and enhance the good parts.

Far better than rehashing shit to death that doesn't need it.
>>
>>389244737
That's more accurate.
Hence why I feel sad.
Like she knew me enough that she knew I liked dark souls and demons souls.
Hence she got me bloodborne.
But then knack was what she thought would bring us together.
Not lego games, not divinity or something.
Knack.
I remember her excitement, and that dead inside, faux gratefulness feeling.
Jesus it makes me feel terrible.
>>389245160
I might just send her a copy of knack 2
>>
https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/knack-2/1900-6416748/

>8
>8
>8

APOLOGIZE
>>
>>389246141
That's what this industry is all about, anon:
Tearing open old wounds and pissing on them until you give up and move on or an hero.
>>
>>389246141
I'm just going to tell you, you're fucking terrible anon, not that you have to like knack but someone tried to get into your hobby just to make you happy, you gf over all people, and look what you did.
>>
KNACK 2 BABY
>>
>>389246351
>shadow of war
>>
Well, it's priced $20 cheaper than the first game was at launch. So it has that going for it. Honestly Knack could be fixed fairly easily. More exploration, and better usage of Knack's powers (beyond gimmicky scenarios that force you to use them). The game doesn't necessarily need to be non-linear, it just needs to feature more branching paths. The first game was literally a straight line, they need to fix that and they may have a good game.
>>
>>389244007
no, we're getting shills instead
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.