[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 questions about this: -do i need to play the first one? -will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (47KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
47KB, 460x215px
3 questions about this:
-do i need to play the first one?
-will they release more dlcs?
-do you think there will be a GOTY/complete edition?

thanks
>>
>>389241326
no (kinda)
no
no

They won't give Taro any more money.
>>
>>389241326
1. I would recommend it because playing Automata first spoils the first game. There are also returning characters in the game you will have no connection to
2.No
3.No
>>
>>389241326
No and the DLCs for this game are just fluff.
>>
>>389241507
To be fair, it's pretty good post game DLC. Colliseums are actually a lot of fun if you're not overleveled.
>>
File: consider.jpg (43KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
43KB, 600x451px
>>389241326
It's an underwhelming action game with shit combat, generic enemies and a tumblr-tier story.
Read a book instead anon, the game's shit.
>>
>>389241596
your ass is about to consider my dick fuccboi
>>
I completed original Nier with ending A and B now, feeling a bit bored now, are endings C/D worth it?
>>
>>389241712
>Nierfag
>Also an actual faggot
Checks out
>>
>>389241596
You can actually do a lot of reading in this game if you want to. There's logs that explore events and character backgrounds.
>>
>>389241910
Too bad the writing sucks.
>>
>>389241992
too bad your ass is sucking my dick fuccboi
>>
>>389241992
It requires a particular taste. I don't know why you wasted time on this game if it didn't resonate with you. Should've just played something else?
>>
>>389241596
I don't understand why someone would call the story of a game shit and then suggest reading a book if you want to experience a good story, because that implies that vidya inherently can't have a decent story and so invalidates your criticism of this particular game's story.

Also, well written or not Automata is at least an example of a story that could only work as told through a game. I agree on the combat being underwhelming but that was never the focus, and if you compare it to the original Nier it's really much the same system but smoothed out a little, so I was satisfied with it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.