[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ninja gaiden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 20083123019.jpg (130KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
20083123019.jpg
130KB, 1200x800px
loved ninja gaiden, but it isnt on xbox one..
>>
inb4 autism
>>
Best Ninja Gaiden is on the NES.
>>
isnt this one of those games where the source code was lost or its too hard to port it or some shit
>>
>>389239721
and why the fuck did you buy an Xbox One? You do know you can get it's games on PC right?
>>
>>389239721
what are some other games where low level grunts are personally trained by Big Boss and will happily running DDT your ass then slit your throat on Normal difficulty?
>>
>>389240020
MGS1-2 will fuck you up pretty good
>>
So i've always been interested in this series, recently i got myself Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge and i have never played a single NG game before. Is the game a good place to start? Any tips to help a newfag?
>>
>>389241605
>Is the game a good place to start?
No. Get Ninja Gaiden Black / Sigma instead.
>>
>the fucking 100 enemies in NG2
>>
>>389239721
If Microsoft has any sense they'll make NGB backcompatible on xbone and available on the marketplace
>>
>>389241084
you're a funny fucker aintcha?
>>
>>389241907
I'm cereal though and the mooks in MGS1-2 aren't technically trained by Big Boss. Like you could make a case for the Genome Soldiers having Big Boss genetics but the mooks in those games can still ruin your day on Normal.

People dont give MGS1-3 credit for how hard they can be.
>>
>>389242165
you completely missed the point, but it's honestly my fault for using Big Boss in the initial post, If I had just said grunts you wouldn' be perpetrating this idiocy right now.
>>
>>389242384
You're just talking about games with normal enemies that will fuck your shit up right? I don't understand anon.
>>
>>389241605
>Any tips to help a newfag?
don't touch right stick
press trigger to reorient camera
>>
They're never going to release these games as part of the Xbox One Backwards Compatibility program. Tecmo wants nothing to do with Itagaki, which is why they went so far as to completely redo his character models in both NG and DoA when he left. They aren't going to re-release the games he produced. The closest we'll get to Ninja Gaiden BC is Razor's Edge.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.