[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Street fighter 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1504323729935.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504323729935.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
I wanna play ed hiwbdo i deal with rushdown
>>
>>389238645
>unironically wearing crocs
Fucking americans
>>
>>389238645
For starters, pick a better game.
>>
Mash jab.
>>
>crocs
>>
>>389238730
>>389238792
Whats wrong with crocs
>>
That doesn't seem to help against a ibuki or a gief
>>
>>389238645
Contest their strings with st.lk, it's your s 3f
Against heavy pressure in the corner v reversal out and take the momentum from them or, if they give you the right amount of space, psycho knuckle and back dash on block.
If you're high on stun and want to dictate the pace st.mk v trigger.
If you have good reactions to see moves like Bison psycho axe, Rashid tornado shot, Mika charged drop kick, you can ex upper, as it's invincible.
Be careful doing the yolo wake up with upper since it has a bit of delay before it's active and they can do a meaty light and recover in time to block it.
Never wake up with rising, it's i frames are way too delayed
>>
>>389238915
They are probably Dutch who are butthurt about the wrong portrayal of their national footwear. Just like Italians go apeshit when they see pineapple on Pizza.
>>
>>389238915
they let knives access ur sweet flesh
>>
>>389239565
normal shoes only let knife into your sour flesh
>>
>>389238915
For a start, just fucking look at them.
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with wearing crocs at home
>>
>>389238645
So when the knife drops and stabs your foot, your first reaction is take a picture of it?
>>
File: MensGoWalk2._V344195388_.jpg (92KB, 882x612px) Image search: [Google]
MensGoWalk2._V344195388_.jpg
92KB, 882x612px
Don't mind me.
Just posting the superior and more fashionable comfy footwear.
>>
>>389242789
Models can wear the shittiest clothes, and they would still look good.
>>
>>389242789
>sketchers

Literally the Nu-male New Balance of shoes.
>>
>>389242885
find a picture of someone making crocs look good
>>
>>389243002
Nice memes.
You can go back to >>>/pol/ now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.