[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, so you were actually feeding Trico children throughout the game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: the-last-guardian-barrel.jpg (55KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
the-last-guardian-barrel.jpg
55KB, 600x329px
Wait, so you were actually feeding Trico children throughout the game?
>>
Post monster girl Trico.
>>
I don't know
>>
Could you repeat the question?
>>
I don't think the barrels are children, I think it's more of an exchange, the big energy ball absorbs the children and gives back barrels to feed the guardians
>>
This game really went off the rails with the ending.
>>
>that part where all the other tricos start ganging up on your trico
>>
File: the_last_guardian.jpg (631KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
the_last_guardian.jpg
631KB, 1200x1600px
>>389238535
Why would you ask for such a thing
>>
>>389239369
hairy feather pusy
>>
File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (9).jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>389239369
Because she's cute as fuck.
>>
>>389238671

Ending made no sense. Now what are the dogs supposed to eat?

Him surviving was just a "bad endings make people sad, so here's your good ending so we don't get hate mail because your shitty kid couldn't take a little bit of reality"...
>>
>>389240072

We don't know that Guardians can ONLY survive on barrels. They could easily eat vegetation or animals one they're out of control of the Master.
>>
hey have they patched this so you can disable the tutorial things that pop up throughout the game?
>>
>>389241560
I don't remember tutorial things or hints.
>>
>>389241715
really? they were constantly on the screen even like halfway through the game.
>>
>tfw just have one more run left to get the last few trophies
>can't bring myself to go through the game again

it's so good, I loved the shit out of it, but it's also so fucking annoying to play for the third time
>>
>>389241909

I refuse to get the Platinum in TLG. Every game I've ever platinumed I've ended up liking less because of being forced to do some kind of bullshit (collect 500 X etc).

I want my playthrough of TLG to be pure. I played it, beat it, loved it. Going back to do some arbitrary bullshit will just leave a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
mfw I cant complete this due to a glitch
sad times
>>
>>389239369
>tell trico to do something
>keeps fucking it up
Makes sense that it's a she
>>
I heard trico can sit on you is that true
>>
>>389242273
I replayed it 5 or 6 times while getting the platinum. I really enjoy the story, and getting to know Trico's quirks better felt like a continuation of my bond with him instead of a repeat of the same experiences.
>>
>>389238312
You're either feeding it children souls (?) or just some sort of glowey butterfly that the machine powered by children souls (?) doles out to them as payment.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.