[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bioshock Remastered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170904-133048.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170904-133048.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
How bad is it?

Is it worth getting in Steam?
>>
Would you kindly just buy the game and form your own opinion.
>>
>>389238119
It's a ps4 port of the pc game also released on pc.
>>
>>389238205
Nah fuck that, I'll just shitpost about it here on /v/
>>
>>389238262
wait really?
>>389238119
go to pcgamingwiki and do all that shit then ur good. Beat a few months ago and it was fine.
>>
>>389238205
Time is finite, as are the money. Just wanted to hear some opinions to sway me at either decision. Sorry if it was too much to ask.
>>
>Remastered
>It's literally just a port of the downgraded iOS version
>>
>>389238262
>>389238889
It's not a port at all.
>>
>>389238119
Are you fucking retarded?
There's an entire user review system made EXACTLY for people like you who are thinking about buying a game
There's 50% negative reviews saying the game crashes all the time, so don't fucking buy it
>>389238205
You are just as stupid, "hurr durr just buy it to check"
>>
>>389238119
Well bioshock sucks, so it doesnt matter if the remaster is good or not.
>>
>>389238119
1st Bioshock remake is worst than the original.
Bioshock 2 remake is better.
>>
File: 1504279777735.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504279777735.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>389238389
>>389238919
>>389239014
>all these retards not getting a 10 yo reference
>>
>>389239628
I get the reference you smug twat, every single person older than 15 has heard about "would you kindly", your underlying point was still that he should buy it
If you weren't the stupidest consumer possible, you'd have said "would you kindly check the reviews"
>>
>>389239014
Steam reviews are only semi-reliable.

User reviews "sold" me a few games that I ended up refunding. And in other games, like Prey, many complained about technical issues such as crashes and stuttering, while I had none of these.

So I don't like to rely solely on Steam reviews. /v/ shitposts a lot, but sometimes can give a different perspective.
>>
>>389238119
The remasters are broken and the devs gave up fixing them a long time ago.
Stay away.
>>
The original looks better but the sound is pretty fucked even using some of the fixes I found online. No idea if the remaster fixes the sound or not.
>>
Maybe they patched it by now but it was buggy for me. The original was also a shit port job.
>>
>>389242236
i disagree. If literally every single negative review complains about crashes, and almost 50% of them are negative, that's a strong indication that something is seriously wrong with the game. You can still get it on a sale and just hope you get lucky of course
>User reviews "sold" me a few games that I ended up refunding
Since the review system was made public, I have never bought a game I didn't end up liking
Here's what you do: Ignore positive reviews. That's literally all you need to do, positive reviews tell you nothing you can't learn from reading the store page or watching a gameplay video
Instead, look at the well-written negative reviews and figure out if the cons would break the game for you
>>
>>389242391
You are right about everything, but there's more to it;

At least half of Fable Anniversary complain about technical issues to the point it sounds as if the game is unplayable. While it did crash at a certain place, for me it's so minor basically a non-factor.

And I recently got Amnesia: Dark Descent, with its Overwhelmingly Positive. I did check the nagative reviews, but they weren't very argumentive. Didn't like the game in the end, despite everything.

So checking other sources, especially non-"mainstream" is a must 2bh.
>>
>>389242353
Worked fine for me
>>
>>389239014
>the game crashes all the time, so don't fucking buy it
Ironically, the og version did the same for me when i recently played through it
>>
>>389243531
I generally don't like horror games but this is the very first negative review I am confronted with
http://steamcommunity.com/id/maghook/recommended/57300/
Well-written and points out flaws that could perhaps lead to you not liking the game
There's dozens of reviews like that just on the front page (which is sorted by most helpful i guess?) and it's your own fault if you can't get a proper picture of the game's faults with that
>Fable Anniversary
All the reviews I can see complain about it just being the exact same game repackaged and sold for ah igh price
>>
>>389243761
>All the reviews I can see complain about it just being the exact same game repackaged and sold for ah igh price
What, did they expect a different game or a lower price?
>>
DUDE
SEAWEED LMAO
>>
>>389243869
Well I certainly wouldn't pay 30 fucking bucks again for the same game that I bought 10 years earlier
Apparently it doesn't even look that much better so even retarded grafixfags like you who gobble up remasters won't be pleased
>>
>>389244019

They give it to you for free if you own the original games on steam.
>>
>>389244203
Good for them, now they just need to allow me to add my old CD key to Steam
>>
File: 1493561471830.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493561471830.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>389239014
>open steam reviews for some game
>le funne joke 11/10 would reddit again
>close steam reviews
>>
>>389246287
see
>>389242391
Stop being a goddamn idiot
Do you also look up gameplay videos, find one where some faggot goes HEY GUYS WHATS UP in the start, and immediately dismiss the entire medium of gameplay videos?
>>
>>389239014
I personally only had an issue with Bioshock 2 crashing, which happened a lot during the horde sequences.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.