[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NOT MUH MONSTER HUNTER >literally the same hit the retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 19471803.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
19471803.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
>NOT MUH MONSTER HUNTER
>literally the same hit the retarded ai with a stick until it dies autism grind
ebin
>>
What is the best weapon and why is it Hunting Horn
>>
What actually changed gameplay-wise that caused all this anger?
>>
>>389233690
HH main here

I-I don't think it's the best ;_;
>>
>>389233741
Not being on the switch lmao
>>
File: bad eating manners.webm (1MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
bad eating manners.webm
1MB, 1080x608px
>>389233741
>>
>>389233690
The one you feel the most comfortable with.
>>
>>389234620
>still posting that leaked shit when there are tons of new high quality videos available
The state of MH threads right now...
>>
>>389233690
The feeling of being more useful and getting much more hits in than fucking scrubs that insist it's a """""support""""" weapon is pretty great. Glad that damage numbers are finally in the game to rub it in the faces of these delusional faggots who will go to the ends of the earth to insist they were more useful when they weren't.
>>
>>389235827
Seeing the damage you do won't help you actually DO more damage with a HH. It's simply a matter of the weapon's motion values. HH's damage comes from extra 20% damage from the other three hunters, what makes it better than another pure damage weapon on paper.
It's still pretty shit for soloing, even though it's really not a "support weapon", it's only good in full groups.
>>
>>389233741
They added mechanics from Dark Souls
>>
>>389233660
>montser hunter
>cinematic garbage
There you go, not a Monster Hunter.
>>
>>389236042
It's not about doing more damage, I've played with people who think their weapon doing more damage on paper means they are doing more damage than me when they barely bother to exploit monster openings and are passive as hell throughout the fight.

>It's still pretty shit for soloing
I mean if your criteria is kill times sure, it will probably take an extra minute or two, but I'd hardly call that shit since it is still very usable as a weapon. i definitely wouldn't mind doing more damage though, plus I heard a bunch of moves were getting an MV buff in World anyway.
>>
>>389236517
>better graphics
>cinematic garbage
?
Sorry the game won't be on nintendo 2ds 2 or whatever, but this is just better for everyone
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.