[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top 10 games from the last 10 years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: over9000hours.png (275KB, 376x664px) Image search: [Google]
over9000hours.png
275KB, 376x664px
I've generally stuck to old games. I'm 29, and most of my games are from pre 2002. I'm bored as hell lately and considering gearing up to get some new ones.

I own minecraft, pillars of eternity, shadowrun returns, underrail, wasteland 2, hyperlight drifter, fez, oblivion, skyrim, deadspace, bioshock 1/2, and the orange box. I dont like assassins creed, cod, uncharted, or gta. I've played fallout 4 and the new Doom.

So besides those, what would you say your top 10 recommendations are?
>>
File: tumblr_n5gkslGqri1qbzzgco1_500.png (340KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5gkslGqri1qbzzgco1_500.png
340KB, 499x750px
Can't really give a top 10, but a top 5 for sure. I'll try to keep them post 2000.

>Ghost Trick Phantom Detective
One of my favourite games, excellent story, innovative and interesting gameplay, great music and characters. The game is damn near perfect in my eyes. The trailer still sends chills down my spine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OxMfwK7XKM

>God Hand
Another favourite, it's honestly just the most fun I've ever had in a game. Story is non existance, but it makes up for it with its charm, humour, music and most of all gameplay. It's gameplay is intesne and well thought out with a good difficulty to add onto it.

>Skies of Arcadia
Favourite game of all time, it's a JRPG that really makes you feel like you're going on an adventure with friends, great music, great characters and world. It's a charming game everyone should try once

Ran out of words, so the other two are Cave Story and Valkyria Chronicles. If you'd want some more recs with some reasons why I'd give some more.
>>
>>389230248
how is this page 8 in like half an hour at 4 in the morning?
>>
>>389230248
What's the best Racing Game for the PS3?

I just go me a PS3 and i'm looking for the best games to experience. Already playing Dark Souls and Yakuza 3(i played the 1&2 beforehand) and i'm lacking some Racing games

Other genre's recommendations are also welcome
>>
>>389230721
>If you'd want some more recs with some reasons why I'd give some more.
I won't bother you for the reasons, but I'll take those recs.
>>
>>389230248
>I've generally stuck to old games. I'm 29, and most of my games are from pre 2002.

sort of similar situation. most of my single player games are pre 2006 and now for the most part I play dota 2.

I bought a PS4 last christmas with FF XV and Bloodborne which were nice.
Right now I'm loving Hollow Knight.
>>
>>389231731
Gran Turismo, lol
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.