[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is better? And why capcom keep pushing Chris when Leon is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1493805085540.png (259KB, 435x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493805085540.png
259KB, 435x600px
Who is better? And why capcom keep pushing Chris when Leon is objectively superior in every single way.
>>
File: 1406541844977.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1406541844977.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>389228035
Leon can pretty much get that Ada pussy any time he wants so he's better
>>
Leon's cuter, Chris is a disgusting meathead and only a shadow of his former self.
>>
>>389228035
Leon of course. I never really liked Chris after RE5 since they made him to cater to the DUDE COD LMAO audience. Leon has a charismatic character, even in never games. Also I like his voice actor more.
>>
Leon is better by far. Chris is a decent character, but pretty generic at times without much flair or personality outside of hero-man. Leon, in RE2, is kind of a fuck-up that means well but basically bungles his way through the game and interactions with others. In RE4 he's way tougher and better trained, but his personality still feels like he's a total dork. The constant cheesy one-liners, the continued social bungling, and how he's portrayed through his gameplay (fucking wrestling moves like suplexes and shit) show him as a guy that is cool, but has no idea how to act cool. It may just be awkward Capcom writing as usual, but Leon always came across as a guy who is pretty competent and cool, but is a total dork deep down. And I love that. Chris doesn't have much personality outside of being a big tough hero, and when you're in a game series that is fucking silly, you need some tongue-in-cheek nature. Otherwise you get shit like RE5 where you're fighting Jill who is dual-wielding submachine guns while doing giant flips, and Chris is played super seriously. It doesn't mesh and his character suffers as a result.

So yeah, a cool badass that then acts like a total dork with statements regarding bingo and terrible puns is always going to be more interesting than just hero-man.
>>
Chris only has strength over Leon. Leon is more skilled in every other way.
>>
>Leon is the MC in RE2 and RE4, regarded as high-tier RE games

>Christ is the MC in RE1, except not really because everyone picks Jill
>MC in LMAO DUDE PUNCH A BOULDER as well
>>
File: 1504049761628.png (222KB, 600x345px) Image search: [Google]
1504049761628.png
222KB, 600x345px
funny how Leon is picked over Chris in these parts. is it because you guys can relate to him more you fucking emo Asian loving edgy manlets?
>>
Whats up with people forcing their shit taste about RE multiple times here?first RE6 lovers (top kek) and now Leon fags...

Reminder that the Leon you really loved(the RE4 one)is forgotten and capcom only know to make the serious unfunny robotic Leon from RE6 now.
>>
>>389231725
it's not that he was forgotten. it's just the way his dialogue was rewritten for the Western audience. the writers changed his personality. the Japanese version has a serious Leon. it's a case similar to Goku in dragon Ball where the English dub portrays him as Superman... when In reality he's much different
>>
>>389228035
Chris is boring everyman. Can't beat Leon the Quipmaster
>>
>>389228936
>mc in re1
>mc in roid rage
>in re6
>in REV
>DLC in re7
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.