[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that the Sonic fanbase is the worst place to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 20170904_020310.jpg (103KB, 313x897px) Image search: [Google]
20170904_020310.jpg
103KB, 313x897px
When did you realize that the Sonic fanbase is the worst place to be?
>>
No, the Old School Runescape "fanbase" is way fucking worse.
>>
>>389226932
Do the old school runescape fags draw their characters farting through tubes to inflate eachother? Do they draw furry children eating shit from diapers? How are they worse?
>>
File: 20170904_020401.jpg (72KB, 310x420px) Image search: [Google]
20170904_020401.jpg
72KB, 310x420px
>>389226932
>>
>>389226932
You are objectively wrong
>>
File: Chris-Straw-Retcon.jpg (27KB, 465x269px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Straw-Retcon.jpg
27KB, 465x269px
>>389226878
Since forever
>>
>>389227127
They play the same shitty fucking games that they have played since 2007. Grinding the same unfun shit. They play an unfun GRIND of a "game" for hundreds of hours and what's the fucking point since literally thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people have already grinded that skill to 99 already
>>
>>389226878
It was probably around the start of high school. I wasn't ever super into the games since the playing only sonic 2 on the Sega genesis 13 years ago. (7, then, 22 now).

I remember this one kid, clearly had mental issues, you know? And he's was just obsessed about sonic. And me, being a nice guy idiot, was friendly to him instead of just ignoring him while other people made fun of him (though I remember ALOT more people would defend him whenever he got picked on, especially the more popular type kids or just the girls in general) and of course, for at least a bit of year one, he would always look out for me to show off sonic drawings he does. And not even just simple doodles, there's shit he told me he traced from the internet like sonic fucking tails or naked/ disfigured looking Amy. Had these pog thing too which were kinda fun to learn about sonill give him that, never knew what a pig was until he showed me them.

Ever since, my casual love for sonic became a wary one. And of course, hearing about the other 3D sonic games and discovering deviantart and sonic memes just made me more wary.

It's why it was just nice to have Mania happen so I could enjoy sonic without feeling like it's wrong
>>
>>389226878
Ever since the SNES vs Genesis days when I felt that Sonic was edgy and try-hard even as a kid.
>>
>>389227584
>It's why it was just nice to have Mania happen so I could enjoy sonic without feeling like it's wrong

No offense but that sounds really insecure.
>>
>>389227724
I don't see how that's insecure? I had a good nostalgia trip and even a more unique game experience since I never played sonic 1, 2 or CD. Even had a good chuckle when I learnt about all the Easter eggs like that Tv static one.

Shit felt good. Felt right. I didn't feel right when I played black knight that I rented a few year ago or generations when i visited some younger cousin's house
>>
>>389228007
3k was what I meant. Can't believe totem stacking Sega games was a thing.
>>
>>389228007
>>389228075
I mean I'm glad we have Mania as well since I like the Classic games as well, but it sounded to me you were afraid of liking Sonic, because you be judged for doing so at that time, perhaps like that kid you mentioned from school.
>>
File: Fast_Hombres.jpg (349KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Fast_Hombres.jpg
349KB, 1224x1632px
>>389228283
No one should be afraid to like sonic.
>>
Sonic was never that good in the first place and all it had going for it was advertising with the tv show to really pull in stupid kids.
>>
>>389228283
Never said I didn't like sonic. Always did, he's apart of my start at playing videogames for Christ sakes. I'm just self aware at how fuck the sonic fan base is. From both the inside and how it looks from outside.

I also really wanted to like Black Knight. It's sounds stupid but something about the concept is Sonic going around with a sword sounded awesome.
>>
>>389226878
When Chris chan came to the internet
>>
Sonic Adventure 2.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.