[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Mario Odyssey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: DI1wom3UMAAYH3-.jpg (139KB, 1200x1197px) Image search: [Google]
DI1wom3UMAAYH3-.jpg
139KB, 1200x1197px
3 more kingdoms discovered, 10 confirmed kingdoms so far. Newly discovered kingdoms are Mushroom Kingdom, Snow Kingdom, and Lake Kingdom. The shape of the mushroom and snow kingdoms made it pretty clear, but now the map shows the names.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6kSkJtvreU
>>
File: pedapen-pauline.png (132KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pedapen-pauline.png
132KB, 500x500px
>>389221714
>Mushroom
>Cap
>Metro
>Cascade (Dino)
>Sand
>Wooded (Forest)
>Luncheon
>Lake
>Seaside
>Snow
>that Yoshi head shaped area near Metro
>Moon
>plus whatever others
Do you think more retro/obscure characters will appear as the rulers/figureheads of the kingdoms? I could see Stanley the Bugman being the Wooded Kingdom leader since it's a giant greenhouse
>>
>>389221714
I think this will be the total amount of kingdoms. The highest I could see it be is 12
>>
>>389222089

12 definitely seems like a possibility, which will be great. We now know those big continents can contain more kingdoms. That's only 3 less than Mario 64's while having a lot more to do.
>>
trying hard not to spoil myself but good god i am hype for this game
>>
10 Kingdoms is pretty good considering the size and complexity of the playspaces, still a few locations on the map that could be kingdoms, like the palm islands which aren't the seaside kingdom for some reason.
>>
File: amariaboo.jpg (357KB, 1472x2048px) Image search: [Google]
amariaboo.jpg
357KB, 1472x2048px
>the palm islands have no words next to them

I guess that confirms that they aren't anything of any real relevance, oh well.
>>
>>389221714
Is this going to have DLC?
I really hope it doesn't have DLC kingdoms but modern Nintendo has "gotten with the times" like many dummies wanted that I can see them doing this.
>>
File: Wario's_Woods_NES.jpg (39KB, 250x360px) Image search: [Google]
Wario's_Woods_NES.jpg
39KB, 250x360px
>>389221993
If Wario is not in the wooded kingdom I will be pissed.
>>
are we going to get a red and white joycon set for this game? When is the next direct?
>>
>>389222969
Several worlds didn't have words next to them during the initial E3 reveal, even on the amiibo box art there's worlds that don't have names. I feel like they're just keeping them secret to avoid spoiling any more surprises
>>
>>389223160
If they do have a DLC for the game it is probably going to be a bunch of challenge courses like BOTW's
>>
>>389223161
Wario is unlikely to be anything but a boss fight, if he is even in
>>
>>389221714
Theres already a thread for this.
>>389213591
>>
>>389223228
Yeah but the fact that this has a load of unmentioned kingdoms that haven't been formally revealed makes me think that it's final art.
>>
File: super mario odyssey map.png (1MB, 948x948px) Image search: [Google]
super mario odyssey map.png
1MB, 948x948px
>>389222831

At this point I don't think anything on the map is just there for show, so those palm trees are definitely something. I know the luncheon kingdom has "lava," but I can see the more standard lava area being in a tropical kingdom. So let's say 11 without reaching too much, such as assuming the edges of the continents might have kingdoms too.
>>
Wario is absolutely in this, right? He just got a huge reference in Rabbidshit.

Plus it's his 25th Anniversary.
>>
>>389223756
I get your logic but it's easy to assume that the amiibo's are using final art, maybe there are hidden kingdoms like 3d Land and they aren't shown for that reason, guesses would be psalms and Moon in that case.
>>
>>389222831
palm tree is probably some kind of tropical region, like isle delfino
>>
>>389224123
>>389224123

After seeing the palm tree islands on the amiibo box having no name, yeah I am more doubtful that it will be a kingdom. But it's still not confirmation to me because it's really odd to give those islands a distinct shape but have it be nothing. The snow kingdom is has a snowflake-like shape. That corner of the continent the sand and wooded kingdom are on ended up being the lake kingdom, which was surprising because it didn't seem like it would be anything.
>>
>>389223315
Wario as a boss would be fun to see. Maybe he's the best man at Bowser's wedding?
>>
File: atlas highlights.jpg (360KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
atlas highlights.jpg
360KB, 1200x1200px
>>389223756
I feel like there's a few more based on some of the shapes, plus the Moon being the final area
>>
Is the moon being the final level the most obvious shit ever or what?
>>
>>389224889
It's meant to be obvious given how hard the game focuses on it if you pay attention to the trailer, Bowser's airship has the same glowing orbs and sails that Mario's hatship has, meaning he's collecting Power Moons too
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.