[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW no localized rocket slime 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Slime_Mori_Mori_Dragon_Quest_3.jpg (40KB, 338x295px) Image search: [Google]
Slime_Mori_Mori_Dragon_Quest_3.jpg
40KB, 338x295px
>TFW no localized rocket slime 3
>>
>localized
No thanks.
>tfw no translated slime morimori 3
>>
It's pretty lazily made, I would like to play it though.
>>
Would I be able to play this if I don't understand nip?
>>
>>389215949
Is it worse than the DS game?
>>
>>389217487
Kind of, I would assume. A lot of the second game was mostly symbols so if you didn't care about the story, you could still figure out that you were missing stuff from an area, or if one tank ammo did more damage than another. Heck, a lot of it was just discovering on your own that the 10t weight wasn't something you put in with your fire water.

Then again, the alchemy will probably be next to impossible and you might get confused with progression to the next area. I've not played the game but Rocket Slime 2 did have a situation where you needed to leave an area and re-enter to get a fight that will let you continue on to the final boss fight of the game.
>>
Rocket Slime is my favorite DS game.
>>
>>389217668
The DS game is good, though?
This one just reused all of the assets and doesn't look like it's changed much. Still pretty fun probably but there's a reason it didn't get a release.
>>
>>389217935
>there's a reason it didn't get a release
Yeah, Squeenix doesn't market any Dragon Quest title, acts surprised when they don't sell over DQ8 numbers (which was heavily marketed alongside FF12) and then doesn't localize anything but the main games.

Hell, did Terry's Wonderland ever even get a hint at a localization?
>>
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-translation-dragon-quest-heroes-rocket-slime-3ds.445887/

these guys are translating it, itll probably take forever though
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.