[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games have demons/the devil as the main bad guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Codex-Gigas-el-Diablo.jpg (197KB, 618x734px) Image search: [Google]
Codex-Gigas-el-Diablo.jpg
197KB, 618x734px
What games have demons/the devil as the main bad guys?
>>
doom
>>
>>389213846
Shin Megami Tensei if you're a filthy dumb lawfag.
>>
SMT depending on your alignment
>>
Devil may cry
>>
Binding of Isaac, Dante's Inferno, and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, all literally have satan as the final boss.
>>
Quest 64
>>
>>389214309
>Dante's Inferno
SATANIC PENIS PHYSICS
>>
File: Jubileus_the_Creator.jpg (2MB, 1614x1739px) Image search: [Google]
Jubileus_the_Creator.jpg
2MB, 1614x1739px
What games have God as the main bad guy?
>>
doesn't planescape torment?
>>
>>389214437
Shin Megami Tensei if you're an enlightened, intellectual alpha male chaosbro.
>>
>>389214374
>the interview with that one dev

>we had to push back the release date because I wasn't finished working on satan's penis physics. I'm still not totally happy with the way his penis came out, but we couldn't delay any longer.

I hope to god this was a joke.
>>
>>389214437
>>389214437
>What games have God as the main bad guy?

Literally every JRPG in existence
>>
>>389214656
Name 3
>>
>>389214680
Xenogears
Earthbound
SMT
Half of the FF games
>>
>>389214830
Giygas is an aborted alien baby though.
>>
>>389214917
Lovecraft gods are still gods.
Something so powerful that you physically cannot comprehend its true form.
>>
>>389214830
Name one Final Fantasy game where the Christian Godlike being is the bad guy.

Some normie turning into an Omnipotent being isn't the same shit.
>>
>>389213846
diablo duh
>>
>>389213846
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Gigas

>Legend has it, that it was written by one scribe in one night.[5]
>According to one version of a legend that was already recorded in the Middle Ages, the scribe was a monk who broke his monastic vows and was sentenced to be walled up alive. In order to avoid this harsh penalty he promised to create in one night a book to glorify the monastery forever, including all human knowledge. Near midnight, he became sure that he could not complete this task alone so he made a special prayer, not addressed to God but to the fallen angel Lucifer, asking him to help him finish the book in exchange for his soul. The devil completed the manuscript and the monk added the devil's picture out of gratitude for his aid.[1][14][15] In tests to recreate the work, it is estimated that reproducing only the calligraphy, without the illustrations or embellishments, would have taken five years of non-stop writing.[12]
>>
>>389215108
>Diablo
>Tells you to eat your vegetables and brush after every meal
>YHWH
>Tells you to kill your son
Who's the REAL devil?
>>
>>389215107

FFT pretty much has Jesus as the main bad.
>>
>>389215213
Metal.
>>
World of Warcraft
At the moment, next enemy would be N-zoth or void lords
>>
>>389213846
>>389215213
Cute underwear, Lucifer.
>>
>>389214437
You mean the Demiruge
>>
>>389215107
LR: FFXIII LMAO
>>
>>389215107
Be pretty hard to be exactly that, since the worlds in those games never had an old testament or a Jesus Christ.

FFX has you fight the being that is the foundation of the world's religion, even if he isn't what his followers think he is.

Xenogears has you kill the being that created humanity. Said being is more like an wild animal acting on instinct, but it is still undeniably the origin of human life on the planet.

So there's a bit of a broad spectrum of God.
>>
>>389214437

Dhux's Scar
>>
>>389214437
Doesn't one of, like, the Dragon Warrior games or something have God as an optional boss who will test your power?
>>
>>389214656
Think about it from the Jap's perspective. They've got this neat foreign culture's mythology to pull inspiration from. They also put at least as much Norse mythology in their games but not as many people pick up on it because that religion isn't as big in modern western culture I think Marvel movies might be bringing it back now
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.